For Those Who Thought Hillsborough Was A Touchy Subject. Watch Hillsborough Sunday 8Th May Bbc 2 @ 9Pm,2 Hour Documentary

Hope the whole Country watches this updated Hillsborough Documentary this Sunday 8th May at 9pm on BBC 2. Basically 27 years squeezed into a 2 hour Documentary. Few members on here was saying it was to much of a touchy subject to comment on as they didn't really know many of the facts, which was understandable.

• Like 1

Also is it true they don't sell the Sun newspaper in Liverpool anymore ?

We don't buy it mate. We call it the scum. Hopefully a few others stop buying it after seeing this tonight. :thumbs:

• Like 2

We don't buy it mate. We call it the scum. Hopefully a few others stop buying it after seeing this tonight. :thumbs:

i heard it was hated up there . Is it for sale tho ? boss told me they dont even stock it in liverpool , may have been overstating it

I wish I understood more years ago, as I wouldnt have bought the sun.

• Like 2

That was an emotional eye opener for sure, hope every one of them corrupt b@astards pay one way or another, no matter how they pay it won't be enough.

Credit to the people of Liverpool for never giving up.

• Like 5

To be honest I've seen and heard far too much of it so it's a skip from me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So why comment or even read the post if you have heard enough of it ?

meant to watch it from the start, jumped in half way through, turned it off after 10 minutes, cant imagine how them families feel.

For lads of our generation that could of been any of us......some of that last night was a bit too graphic for me its hard watching it but its such an interesting subject it just beggars belief some of the lies that were told i still cant quite get my head around it all and probably never will......you look around football grounds today all the lovely plush carpetting in the Emirates and escalators etc.......and then think back to the way we were herded around like cattle back then......im just glad these people eventually got their justice it wasnt just a victory for Liverpool but for football fans everywhere.

• Like 1