Primos Trigger Stick Accessory " Two Point Gun Rest"

I will be honest Mark. I'm very tempted.

I had a look at the triggerstick tripod and that's next on the purchase list as it looks very handy for some of my perms as does the 2 point accessory. Looked on you tube and it looks very stable. Go for it pal...indulge???

• Like 1

Two guys on AG forum had bought them and found they very rarely used them wishing they had saved £60 but they didn't say if they were any good. Reading between the lines Mark, I believe they found that they didn't need them but that is my thought only.

Phil

• Like 1

Yeah i`m going to give the two point gun rest a miss for now.

However I have shot over the Primos sticks " Shokeye tripod" for over a year now and quite honestly I will never shoot static without the Jim Shokeye sticks ever again, utterly superb bit of kit and was out tonight with them as well, again with great results.

• Like 1

Those Primos sticks do look good, I may have to give one a go one day.

Because I use a heads-up type nv, I usually rest my rifle on my torch, which sits agaist the drawstring inside my smock.

I have been using the stick in this picture. It's cheap and cheerful and, very light. I think it cost around £6 from eBay.

When stalking, I can keep the 'Y' piece against the stock and swing the bottom out of the way. I can be back on aim very quickly.

post-102688-0-80772200-1462181400_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0046.JPGWhen you`ve shot over a primos shooting stick, especially with a HW 100, you`ll never be without one again.

This session was done with a T Rex springer .177

They're all them plastic ones I sent you mark :)

• Like 2

I don't always use one because I like stalking. A full lap of my rugby club permission can take over 2hrs.

The stick worked well for me last night.

Each to their own I guess :)

We used to have a few players that seemed to take that long to get around the pitch as well :)