Primos Trigger Stick Accessory " Two Point Gun Rest"

After Mark fecin harpin on about these sticks for months , I got so intrigued that I went and ordered them ,

Never been one for sticks to be truthful , and thought this is going to be a £100 gimmick , but after a bit of practice with them , I now never leave home with out them , even more now the grass and crops are getting taller and the by pods are all but useless

Shooting at nite with these and the combination of the 100 and n870 , is a god send , stable , easily set up , ajusted in second , 360 turning if needed , I should have bought them a long time ago !

So yes for me any way , top dollar

Atb

Ps

Your getting as good as Mitch with your knowable out look , Mark

• Like 1

A guy at the shooting show bought one with the two point rest and took it out of the bag outside the halls with several of his mates trying it on for size and whilst I did not buy the two point rest for mine, it did look good when they were playing with it.

Phil

After Mark fecin harpin on about these sticks for months , I got so intrigued that I went and ordered them ,

Never been one for sticks to be truthful , and thought this is going to be a £100 gimmick , but after a bit of practice with them , I now never leave home with out them , even more now the grass and crops are getting taller and the by pods are all but useless

Shooting at nite with these and the combination of the 100 and n870 , is a god send , stable , easily set up , ajusted in second , 360 turning if needed , I should have bought them a long time ago !

So yes for me any way , top dollar

Atb

Ps

Your getting as good as Mitch with your knowable out look

Kind words Dave.

" Thank You "

atb