I Think The Vet Could Be Wrong .......

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh and thirdly because she is my bitch and I fukcing wanted to ........

There's a nice small black dog and merle bitch ...... 

Many homes ye got lined up Ken? Hopefully there's five big fat healthy pups and ye get what ye afters

Plenty lined up mate but they are never gone until their gone as you know ........

• Like 1

Scams (sorry Scans). Never had a one done on any dog, never seen the point, and never had enough money to waste.

Save your money and spend it on some good feed: high quality complete meal or fatty raw beef, pulverised green veg and a calcium supplement.

Scams (sorry Scans). Never had a one done on any dog, never seen the point, and never had enough money to waste.

Save your money and spend it on some good feed: high quality complete meal or fatty raw beef, pulverised green veg and a calcium supplement.

I don't think that £25 will break my bank or mean that my dogs will starve lol .......

• Like 2

I don't think that £25 will br

eak my bank or mean that my dogs will starve lol .......[/quote

Oh dear a dog expert .worried about 25 nicker.

Ok scammed may have been the wrong thing to say but I have never seen the point in getting an obviously in pup bitch scanned. Just wait you will find out soon enough. I have this deep seated dislike of vets after seeing so many people ripped off.

Ok scammed may have been the wrong thing to say but I have never seen the point in getting an obviously in pup bitch scanned. Just wait you will find out soon enough. I have this deep seated dislike of vets after seeing so many people ripped off.

If I've read properly he wasn't 100% sure she was in pup and just wanted to make sure that she was before taking the proper measures such as increased worming and steadying up the workload etc as opposed to being purely to find out how many pups were in there.

Makes sense to me.

• Like 1

My wife got scanned they said there's 1 in there.

And they were spot on.only 1 came out.

Edited to add.

Socks you been ripped of it only cost £8 and a photo in with the price.

Edited by king
  • Like 2