I Think The Vet Could Be Wrong .......

Down to 11 ... small little blue merle bitch dead this afternoon ... I didn't hold out much hope from her from the beginning as she was half the size of the rest of the litter .......

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh and thirdly because she is my bitch and I fukcing wanted to ........

There's a nice small black dog and merle bitch ...... 

The rest are all doing well and the bitch is a real good mother ... She tip toes around them in the bed she will only lay down when there are no pups under her ... She is very attentive and gentle with them so fingers crossed the rest will be ok .........

• Like 9

Be good to see so many of that line out there ken be some nice working type's how many are spoken for mate?

8 I think mate off the top of my head ......

• Like 1

Be good to see so many of that line out there ken be some nice working type's how many are spoken for mate?

8 I think mate off the top of my head ......

That's a good start ken atb with them

• Like 1

Shame to lose one mate, but eleven still a handful good luck to you & the bitch hope you get decent working homes for them keep the pics coming on progress atb Flacko

• Like 2

Is the waste pipe to stop her lie on the pups if they go behind her if so that a good idea .

Yes that is the idea Bob. It can be taken off after a week or so. If you can't be there during whelping it can be a life saver. Needs to be set around 4 - 5 inches high. Doesn't cost much just a bit of waste pipe and the brackets, if you can't get the fittings that are far enough away from the bed wall use a timber spacer. like the thicker slate lath.

Just saw this Ken...

Wrong!! f**k me the vet couldn't have been much further away lol...

Some striking colours amongst them mate, shame I'm bringing this big lump on as I'm sure these will make some cracking dogs..

All the best with em mate

• Like 1