Old Firm Arrests

Hopefully its just the ladies in blue that get a battering , haaaaaaaa

So you pretty confident on a Celtic victory then Ben? Cup game and all that but be a bad day if yous can't beat us like

aye mate , be a very bad day . But I will stick my neck out and predict 3 1 the mighty celtic . This could bite me in the arse lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what ye call a derby boys. Rangers will strengthen that team for next year, a team who lets be honest, dominated that game, not surprising as that's how we have played under big magic since he

Best team won . No excuses . Well done the rangers . As for players id keep at celtic . Sviatckenko . Tierney . Griffiths . Rogic . brown will come back as that was a horendous injury . Commons and mu

Thought crime,the new future police unit.

Hopefully its just the ladies in blue that get a battering , haaaaaaaa

So you pretty confident on a Celtic victory then Ben? Cup game and all that but be a bad day if yous can't beat us like
aye mate , be a very bad day . But I will stick my neck out and predict 3 1 the mighty celtic . This could bite me in the arse lol

Well you have indeed, I'd like to see a good game loads of passion with some good football, loads of meaty tackles, hopfully Celtic don't run away with it and it's a close game, what we all need back in our game

That's what ye call a derby boys. Rangers will strengthen that team for next year, a team who lets be honest, dominated that game, not surprising as that's how we have played under big magic since he came! WATP! We are back with a BANG, and I just hope the rest of the world were watching that, the most successful team in the world!!! And any one of yous can google that

• Like 4

Unreal mate, tickets were tight for it, had a few offers to go but couldn't get enough for me n 3 boys so couldn't pick n choose, wanted to watch it with them all so watched it in Ma mums with them and sisters aswell. What a day for us bud, I had Rangers on 2-1 and 3-1 and was quietly confident but didn't want to put it out there just incase. But we done exactly what I thought we would do!

• Like 1

Successfull in a shit league Lukey man .

Someone might be a successfull singer at Butlins.

Put them at Wembley and Theyl be booed off the stage.

It's a fact max, domination! Fans like no other! Today is what you call a derby, you'll never know about that! I tryed to watch your biggest in the world Derby as you call it, feck me what a load of garbage, No passion what so ever like it didn't really mean that much! The north east Derby is a joke pal

• Like 2