Old Firm Arrests

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what ye call a derby boys. Rangers will strengthen that team for next year, a team who lets be honest, dominated that game, not surprising as that's how we have played under big magic since he

Best team won . No excuses . Well done the rangers . As for players id keep at celtic . Sviatckenko . Tierney . Griffiths . Rogic . brown will come back as that was a horendous injury . Commons and mu

Thought crime,the new future police unit.

Well someone's pulling your pisser

There must of been halfay half Millwall hammers scarfs somewhere along the line then eh .

And that bloke in the half arsenal half safc top had got to be a exiled Londoner ffs :)

i thought you said it was a well known fact it was in memory of his mate max

:laugh: piss shit or haircut.............some people i tell ya.

• Like 1

i'm also glad he is gone lab but do you really think he wanted collins and kennedy as his team? he was lined up as an assistant he was out of his depth and i totally believe he was been told which players to pick he had to play the duds in the hope they uncovered a jewel so the transfer money that comes from it saves lawell spending other wise what reason for buying so many players 32 classed as in the first team squad yet he plays ambrose, johanson,mackay stevens, cifti, armstrong, while commons sits on the bench they send henderson out on loan then buy allen and christie and they sit on the bench or they dont even make it.like i say parks and lawell are looking for another forester, wanyama, van dyke, so they can get the money that keeps them afloat.

That's the story BM

But wouldn't be Suprised if a London exile thats for sure

Are you making it up as you go along? ........come on, spill the beans.....we won't take the piss ! Lol lol