Whippet Bull First Cross?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very under rated dogs imo are the bull x whippet's

Bred a litter a good few years ago out of a Mike Brown bred whippet to a very well bred bull bitch I owned.It was exactly the same time that JP was breeding his first litter of pocket rockets.To be ho

This is a bull whippet with a touch of kelpie, not thick set pretty racey. Defiantly got the whippet take off

Posted Images

They are smart looking mutts blackstaff you any other pick of them?

Thousands of pics Jepp :D what sort of pic you thinking of and I'll see if I have it or something similar to it ?

Nothing mods will get face on about mate lol

Problem Iv noticed with bull whips is the amount of lads that own them that lie about what they've done or big up their capabilities when they get compared to bull greys or bigger lurchers in general.

• Like 3

That's quite a statment but you obviously know what your talking about and all bull whippets ?

Tallywacker s got serious hangups bout bullxwhip,he cannot believe they do most tasks.h ell even tell you your dog isn't as tall as you state.tells us tallywacker how you been mentally scarred by these bullwhips.?
  • Like 1

Problem Iv noticed with bull whips is the amount of lads that own them that lie about what they've done or big up their capabilities when they get compared to bull greys or bigger lurchers in general.

Hey up matey how's tricks ? Your always going to get the people piping up with the world beaters aren't ya :D :D

Any pics of them around 5 / 6 months blackstaff?

I'll have a look sully, they'll be somewhere in an old photobucket account. I'll have a look tomorrow ;)

Cheers bud , nice shape on your own dogs , what height are they? My pup seems to be racey enough , he has a good head though