Boxing At The Weekend...

8 hours ago, paddyluke said:

what about the ngannou fight,that result was not debateable fury definately came 2nd

that could a been scored either way aswell

• Haha 1

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

but i haven't heard you complain about that result??

no complaints about this one mate usyk won on cards it was close a round either way was exceptable for me he was excellent kept pushing forward and got results 

• Like 3

Anyone that believes fury v usyk was as close as the judges cards say, need a stern word with themselves.

I've watched the fight back five times, 3 with no volume.

It was NOT as close as many of these 'expert' pundits say.

Even without the 9th round battering that the 'middleweight, arm punching, gappy toothed, little rat b*****d, midget, inflicted on fury, he won the fight.

All you fury groupies need to get the f**k over it.

Tyson fury = fraud, liar, hypocrit, contradictory CLASSLESS C@UNT, and all you fury fanboys fell for it all, and are now too ashamed to admit it.

Usyk went in there with a fella, that all you fury gypsy Queens kept on telling us, is the best ever, greatest heavyweight in this era, some of you claiming the best Heavyweight of all time, get a f***ing grip fellas, usyk was 40 POUNDS lighter and outboxed him and battered him.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Anyone that believes fury v usyk was as close as the judges cards say, need a stern word with themselves.

Even without the 9th round battering that the 'middleweight, arm punching, gappy toothed, little rat b*****d, midget, inflicted on fury, he won the fight.

Tyson fury = fraud, liar, hypocrit, contractory CLASSLESS C@UNT, and all you fury fanboys fell for it all, and are now too ashamed to admit it.

Usik went in there with a fella, that all you fury gypsy Queens kept on tell ing us us, is the best ever, greatest heavyweight in this era, some of you claiming the best Heavyweight of all time, get a f***ing grip fellas, usyk was 40 POUNDS lighter and outboxed him and battered him.

I think you just follow the popular opinion on here.

A fan boy of 1 or 2 on here.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, hot dog said:

he talks some shite don’t he lol for a 3rd of the fight was cruising lol

14 minutes ago, hot dog said:

If you believe that, you're as simple as every other fury c**t on here.

I've been calling fury out for the fraud he obviously is for years.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he talks some shite don’t he lol for a 3rd of the fight was cruising lol

and the other 2/3 he was losing so that makes Usyk the winner by 8 rounds to 4😲

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Tyson fury = fraud, liar, hypocrit, contradictory CLASSLESS C@UNT, and all you fury fanboys fell for it all, and are now too ashamed to admit it.

Usik went in there with a fella, that all you fury gypsy Queens kept on tell ing us, is the best ever, greatest heavyweight in this era, some of you claiming the best Heavyweight of all time, get a f***ing grip fellas, usyk was 40 POUNDS lighter and outboxed him and battered him.

Did fury f**k up your tarmac drive or something shark lol your taking this bad lol hes hardly a fraud cause he got beat by usyk like lol

Fury an usyk are heading to each others houses,did you not see them chatting,calling each other Christian brothers,its only entertainment shark lol

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

If you believe that, you're as simple as every other fury c**t on here.

I've been calling fury out for the fraud he obviously is for years.

Furys is a class boxer.forget big john fury,forget the breakdown rubbish.hes a class boxer.

• Haha 1

Glad uysk won shame the ref got in the way in the 9th i see big john as done another runner like he did against francis and gone to ground what a embarrassment he is one acted liked a champion as did his camp the other like a circus I can't see a rematch as I think mentally he can't take being beat and if he does take the rematch I bet his gobshite dad isn't in his corner jab him were fighting men 😁

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

and the other 2/3 he was losing so that makes Usyk the winner by 8 rounds to 4😲

i had it 7-6 fury mate some fury work was good going to the body walking. him on to shots 

watching back listening to the corner i feel sorry for the man john was talking pure shite over talking sugar hill bad decision having him in the corner 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Fury one and only chance to beat usyk is by way of knockout he was never going to beat him going the distance and leaving it to the score card.

Fury knew in his heart of hearts he couldn't beat usyk that's why he's avoided him for so long.

Spot on trig, I think in the rematch, both will go for a early ko , now they fought each other. But I still think uysk will this time knock fury out cold,  and giving near 3st difference, it just goes to show how powerful uysk really is deff. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, hot dog said:

Furys is a class boxer.forget big john fury,forget the breakdown rubbish.hes a class boxer.

Faaackin hell, you really think fury is a 'class boxer' yet he lost to a guy he was six inches taller and three stone heavier than?!

Wonders will never cease!!  👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 4
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i had it 7-6 fury mate some fury work was good going to the body walking. him on to shots 

watching back listening to the corner i feel sorry for the man john was talking pure shite over talking sugar hill bad decision having him in the corner 

Getting away from the bickering , you seem a bug fury fan so you might have some insight for me . Has there ever been any fall out with tyson and his dad ? Obviously tyson loves him but tyson seems a bit more normal than his dad and I'm curious if they have ever butted heads before. You'd think at some point in the past he must have told him to f**k off