Boxing At The Weekend...

Just now, mC HULL said:

? 

i just don’t think you can take all the belts if your running holding wrestling not once did he put taylor on the back foot for 1 round taylor was the aggressor catterill couldn’t cope so was holding pot shotting he made it messy 

Well everyone and there granny thinks the opposite bud 

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Blatant home fighter corruption. The guy was robbed. Boxing is sounding its own death knell if it continues like this. What's the point of dedicating your life to the sport and then getting shat on by corrupt judges ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? 

i just don’t think you can take all the belts if your running holding wrestling not once did he put taylor on the back foot for 1 round taylor was the aggressor catterill couldn’t cope so was holding pot shotting he made it messy 

He put him  down! 10_ 8 round. " Not once did he put Taylor on the back foot"? 

You must have been watching a different fight.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

He put him  down! 10_ 8 round. " Not once did he put Taylor on the back foot"? 

You must have been watching a different fight.

caught him he was a bit off balance a good knockdown mate but he ran away the full fight made it sloppy holder ducked low headlocked just a scrappy pot shorter really 

the home fighter was catterill he is win boxxer a sky fighter 

taylor is with bob arum 

Jack must be knocked sick as a pig poor chap I hope somehow this is overturned in what ever way possible. 

he was awkward and hard work josh couldn’t do nothing with him. Even josh mrs in the crowd knew it more or less crying after 3 rounds id be embarrassed if I was Taylor 

Just now, mC HULL said:

taylor wanted to fight pressed catterill wanted to hit and hold run away all night a very poor fight 

A lot of fighters fight like that no? including aj vs Ruiz ran away whole fight. 

eubank done same thing other week n all ain’t that what it’s about hit and not be hit ? Taylor was bashed right up n all lol a joke it is 

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

A lot of fighters fight like that no? including aj vs Ruiz ran away whole fight. 

eubank done same thing other week n all ain’t that what it’s about hit and not be hit ? Taylor was bashed right up n all lol a joke it is 

hit and not get hit doesn’t mean throw one close the gap grab on or head lock hold on mate over and over he made it a terrible fight messy