Boxing At The Weekend...

Just now, shaaark said:

?  I honestly don't see wilder ever beating fury, even if they fought another three times.  

Wilder is probably the poorest fighter that fury has fought, and that was pretty obvious, or should've been, after the 1st fight.  As I said a few weeks ago, he's got nothing to trouble fury with.  ?

i dont no about that mate id say fury was saved by the bell in the 4th a minute longer he may have come a cropper 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i dont no about that mate id say fury was saved by the bell in the 4th a minute longer he may have come a cropper 

?  your resolve weakening Magoo?!  ??

Well, if fury's to be believed, he had a few 'interruptions' leading up to the fight.  Maybe that played it's part? 

15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

?  your resolve weakening Magoo?!  ??

Well, if fury's to be believed, he had a few 'interruptions' leading up to the fight.  Maybe that played it's part? 

no mate ?

i just think wilder has power mate it can chasnge a fight at any time 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

no mate ?

i just think wilder has power mate it can chasnge a fight at any time 

If wilder has such power, howcome he couldn't keep fury down?  And before you say something like 'fury got a great chin and heart' howcome career cruiserweights have put fury on the canvass as well, and he's got up from them and went on to win.  So does wilder hit harder than those cruiserweights that put fury down?

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

If wilder has such power, howcome he couldn't keep fury down?  And before you say something like 'fury got a great chin and heart' howcome career cruiserweights have put fury on the canvass as well, and he's got up from them and went on to win.  So does wilder hit harder than those cruiserweights that put fury down?

wilder hits harder then most heavyweights even the greats lol more one punch power then mike tyson 

fury does have a great chin and heart lol

ali got put down the worse in his career by cooper who never even weighed 14 stone does ali have a shit chin aswell lol or one a the best ever 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

wilder hits harder then most heavyweights even the greats lol more one punch power then mike tyson 

fury does have a great chin and heart lol

ali got put down the worse in his career by cooper who never even weighed 14 stone does ali have a shit chin aswell lol or one a the best ever 

Don't confuse me, I'm tired!!  ?

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why would my eyes need a break lol

Because you questioned me, AFTER I said I'm tired!  ??

Anyway, seeing as you're a fury fan, look up both fury and wilder's resumes, and at their respective opposition, then draw your own conclusion as to wilder's punch power, and fury's ability.

Once you've 'digested' that, and let it sink in, you'll realise both are pretty poor, wilder especially.

Right, I'm away to deal with a bit of business.  ? ?

Watched the fight a couple of times now, as exciting as it was as a spectacle it pretty much proved how bad Wilder is, did it really tell us anything we didn't know about Fury?

He got off the floor and beat a shit boxer, he used his size and sapped Wilders strength, 11 rounds of wrestling with a 20st bloke is f***ing hard going!! lol

Fury can beat anyone in the division, and probably would... I still think it's a better fight for AJ than the Usyk fight, fury can be hurt and AJ can finish.

Think he's just too big for Usyk and will use his size properly (f**k knows why AJ spent 12 rounds having his head boxed off and never once tried to drag him into a brawl, naive? no plan b?, just completely wrong tactics).

Fury can adapt, Wilder can only fight 1 way.. tee up the big right.. I mean they were making out he was Ali cause he was throwing a jab to the body and trying to throw that looping right over the top, he spent 2 rounds doing exactly that... won one rouund after (the 4th) and was beat up the rest of the time... 

Yes he hits hard, but would he really have had any chance against any of the past heavies if any substance, and he has no chance against Fury in any fight they ever have...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Because you questioned me, AFTER I said I'm tired!  ??

Anyway, seeing as you're a fury fan, look up both fury and wilder's resumes, and at their respective opposition, then draw your own conclusion as to wilder's punch power, and fury's ability.

Once you've 'digested' that, and let it sink in, you'll realise both are pretty poor, wilder especially.

Right, I'm away to deal with a bit of business.  ? ?

fury beat klitschko away for the belts also made chisora quit which even vitali klitschko couldn’t do or was not that great either ? 

wilder will face aj i’ve no doubt and i know who will win aswell 

your going to have to accept joshua is not what you was lead to believe mate ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Watched the fight a couple of times now, as exciting as it was as a spectacle it pretty much proved how bad Wilder is, did it really tell us anything we didn't know about Fury?

He got off the floor and beat a shit boxer, he used his size and sapped Wilders strength, 11 rounds of wrestling with a 20st bloke is f***ing hard going!! lol

Fury can beat anyone in the division, and probably would... I still think it's a better fight for AJ than the Usyk fight, fury can be hurt and AJ can finish.

Think he's just too big for Usyk and will use his size properly (f**k knows why AJ spent 12 rounds having his head boxed off and never once tried to drag him into a brawl, naive? no plan b?, just completely wrong tactics).

Fury can adapt, Wilder can only fight 1 way.. tee up the big right.. I mean they were making out he was Ali cause he was throwing a jab to the body and trying to throw that looping right over the top, he spent 2 rounds doing exactly that... won one rouund after (the 4th) and was beat up the rest of the time... 

Yes he hits hard, but would he really have had any chance against any of the past heavies if any substance, and he has no chance against Fury in any fight they ever have...

aj can finish old men and journey men mate 

couldn’t finish parker ruiz in 2 fights usyk 

he only has 22 kos 

fury has the same 

wilder has double that and has knocked out everyone he’s faced bar fury 

44 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Great post, newkid.  You have far more patience than me!  Lol  ?

• Like 1