Boxing At The Weekend...

38 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Any idea why it's in a Friday night.? I'm not complaining I'm quite glad it's on at a decent time on a Friday night but I've always thought big fights were Saturday nights 

Maybe something to do with Ramadan?  

• Like 3

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

just looked at the table thats what i thought second bottom enjoy league one next year

No chance with Danny rohl in charge so you a Leeds fans

Seems im going against general consensus here but I think if Joshua wants to remain relevant and spring back into contention he needs to do a lot better than fury and for that  reason I’m saying Joshua by knock out within 6 rounds 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Seems im going against general consensus here but I think if Joshua wants to remain relevant and spring back into contention he needs to do a lot better than fury and for that  reason I’m saying Joshua by knock out within 6 rounds 

I think Joshua wins, not sure he knocks him out though.

Very risky fight for him though, the only reward is a f***ing great lump of cash, other than that it does nothing for his ranking and if he loses he may not fancy going again...

• Like 3

Yeah I think we are going to see a controlled safe performance from AJ, Textbook stuff, but who knows if Ngannou shows up wanting a real war ,AJ never seems to have a plan B 

• Haha 1

I think we’ll see a more measured controlled performance this time out from fn and he’ll have better wind that last time . 

wouldn’t be shocked at all if he stopped Joshua , not that any of it matters one iota 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yeah I think we are going to see a controlled safe performance from AJ, Textbook stuff, but who knows if Ngannou shows up wanting a real war ,AJ never seems to have a plan B 

Just typed and then read yours mate . Wasn’t stealing synoms , honest !! 

• Haha 1