Boxing At The Weekend...

Haney and garcia have already fought a few times in the amateurs, be interesting to see how they match up as pros.

Haney is extremely skilled, Ryan's in the top list of wealthiest boxers I read somewhere.

What a fight there from dillon and bellotti! No f**cking about whatsoever, all effort from bell to bell.

Liam Williams punch resistance is gone, done in 1 by sheeraz. 

Wardley- Clarke made and buatsi-yarde looks like it's gonna come off aswell.

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

On 10/02/2024 at 23:01, Billy b said:

Haney and garcia have already fought a few times in the amateurs, be interesting to see how they match up as pros.

Haney is extremely skilled, Ryan's in the top list of wealthiest boxers I read somewhere.

What a fight there from dillon and bellotti! No f**cking about whatsoever, all effort from bell to bell.

Liam Williams punch resistance is gone, done in 1 by sheeraz. 

Wardley- Clarke made and buatsi-yarde looks like it's gonna come off aswell.

I thought that Liam Williams fight was a bit close to the mark to be honest.....they'll probably give him a couple of dead bodies to cover it up over the next year but it looked obvious the lads gone and was just nicking one last pay day....dont like to see that.

Edited by gnasher16
On 09/02/2024 at 20:14, mC HULL said:

azeez in his last fight couldn’t stop the lad whittaker just took out at will mate 

Apart from the fact that Azeez was fighting a probable future world champion and Whittaker was fighting a journeyman what point is it you're trying to make.

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Apart from the fact that Azeez was fighting a probable future world champion and Whittaker was fighting a journeyman what point is it you're trying to make.

whittaker just took Khalid Graidia out at will 

azeez in his last fight went the distance with Khalid Graidia and won on points 

On 13/02/2024 at 01:14, mC HULL said:

whittaker just took Khalid Graidia out at will 

azeez in his last fight went the distance with Khalid Graidia and won on points 

Which proves what ?

Your man Fury went 12 with Klit and Joshua knocked him out.......Leonard went distances with Hearns and Hagler knocked Hearns out in 3 yet then lost to Leonard.....so what ?

You have a very child like view of boxing at times mate.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
On 12/02/2024 at 22:26, gnasher16 said:

I thought that Liam Williams fight was a bit close to the mark to be honest.....they'll probably give him a couple of dead bodies to cover it up over the next year but it looked obvious the lads gone and was just nicking one last pay day....dont like to see that.

I agree, I think the knowledge was there between him and lockett that it was likely the end of the road for him and they just wanted to give it one last go, he looked all over the place and the towel came in early. 

Ryders done the sensible thing, got out as soon as he knew he wasn't what he was physically, great little read in the boxing news a couple of weeks ago about his reasonings. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Greyman said:

Personally i think the lad will get caught out and walk onto something the minute he steps up in class as its a totally false act for the wrong reasons in my opinion.....you only have to look and listen to the lad when interviewed he comes across as quite a shy kid....when you look at the proven greats who had those eccentric styles of fighting they had personalities to match.....Ali,Ray Leonard,Hector Camacho,Roy Jones,Naz they were all huge personalities....not just making bizarre moves trying to sell themmself to the public like this lad.......he looks a good sharp fighter and that will take him so far but this other stuff could actually prevent him from reaching the very top in my opinion....i might be proved wrong who knows.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Personally i think the lad will get caught out and walk onto something the minute he steps up in class as its a totally false act for the wrong reasons in my opinion.....you only have to look and listen to the lad when interviewed he comes across as quite a shy kid....when you look at the proven greats who had those eccentric styles of fighting they had personalities to match.....Ali,Ray Leonard,Hector Camacho,Roy Jones,Naz they were all huge personalities....not just making bizarre moves trying to sell themmself to the public like this lad.......he looks a good sharp fighter and that will take him so far but this other stuff could actually prevent him from reaching the very top in my opinion....i might be proved wrong who knows.

100% agree mate, it’s inevitable he’s going to walk onto something big if he try,s to carry on as he progresses up the ladder 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I think like our earlier conversation it's a forced act as opposed to a natural fighting style, like Naz he was naturally unorthodox...

Amongst all the act I think he may have some real talent there though, the last lad he fought was a fair step up for only his 5th or 6th? Fight... problem is he'll be forced into a "big fight" in the next 3 or 4 fights as the interest/publicity grows and will he be ready?

It's a tough division with a solid top 10 of fighters in it, he'll find out soon enough if the show boating was worth it! Lol

• Like 2

100% a forced act. See some old videos of him the other week ago, when he was still in team GB, and he was sparring with that style for years etc etc, that may be so, but that ain't gonna stop the inevitable imo, he's gonna get beaten, likely stopped as he climbs the ranks

He's in great shape, lives the life, but it's not for me, all that prancing about and waving your hands about against such low opposition 

People calling him a future world champ are off their heads in my opinion

• Like 3
On 14/02/2024 at 12:07, gnasher16 said:

Which proves what ?

Your man Fury went 12 with Klit and Joshua knocked him out.......Leonard went distances with Hearns and Hagler knocked Hearns out in 3 yet then lost to Leonard.....so what ?

You have a very child like view of boxing at times mate.

that’s he’s finishing men at will that lads like azeez couldn’t mate i think he will go far fast hand puts shots together good power and good reflexes