Boxing At The Weekend...

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the only think i think is strange is in the sparring vid you see him elbowed cut then when someone says he cut someone else shouts come on 

fury is an elbow thrower himself mate..

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

22 hours ago, mC HULL said:

hearn who hates fury more then @shaaark

Impossible.  🙂

Gooey, old chap, you don't seem able to grasp the fact that fury has brought all this scorn and derision upon himself, by his constant lying, bullshit, hypocrisy and contradictions.

Only got himself to blame.

And if you believe he's going to fight usyk twice, joshua twice, then rematch ngannou, you need to get yourself onto fury's team.  It'll be 2030 before he'll be ready to rematch ngannou!!  Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Impossible.  🙂

Gooey, old chap, you don't seem able to grasp the fact that fury has brought all this scorn and derision upon himself, by his constant lying, bullshit, hypocrisy and contradictions.

Only got himself to blame.

And if you believe he's going to fight usyk twice, joshua twice, then rematch ngannou, you need to get yourself onto fury's team.  It'll be 2030 before he'll be ready to rematch ngannou!!  Lol.

2030...... Your being optimistic. 

• Haha 1

At the end of the day the facts are, Fury won the titles in 2015, since then he's fought one other champion...Wilder 3 times...so in 9 years (I'm purposely forgetting his time out for drugs etc) he's fought one champion, 3 times... 

In that time it's been Chisora (again!!), Wallin, Naganu, whyte and a few bin men and a window cleaner... but we're supposed to buy into his resume is great, he'll fight anyone, no one like him, he'd beat any heavy from any era etc... its been a waste of time for nearly 10 years cause the fights that mattered aren't made...its almost over...no chance is there 5 championship fights in him...he's only had 3 in 9 years...he'd be 60 by the time that lots wrapped up!! Lol

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
On 06/02/2024 at 13:31, mC HULL said:

when have you seen him in that shape for it to be an old photo ? 

he’s always fit aint he apart from the ngganou fight he’s in better shape now then for years so i’d say he was fit wouldn’t you? 

4th time am i missing something ? 

Oh dear mc looks like he’s fooled you once again, lol fool me once lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Is it really on you lot cyber bullying

It’s educational mate no malice but no need to worry I have just found Tyson fury chasing a yellow lab around in a hidden gorge on the Cotswolds lol

3CBA995E-884E-4795-8C05-E1C6C25A5668.jpeg

08E611A6-36CB-48FD-8F25-4886F02199EF.jpeg

• Haha 1
On 06/02/2024 at 13:43, gnasher16 said:

It was a shame really Azeez is a better fighter than he showed the other night he just had too much respect for Buatsi which again,is a downside of fighting a former sparring partner.

Regards Whittaker...not my cuppa tea mate,looks to have good ability and reactions,big for the weight etc......but the way they compare him to Naz i dont buy it......Naz was really clever with those mad movements whereas this lad just seems to be trying to look " cool ".....as he go's up in class of opponent i can see him walking onto something big....talented lad for sure but the showboating all just seems a bit forced to me,as in public appeal.

azeez in his last fight couldn’t stop the lad whittaker just took out at will mate