Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

I've just seen the latest video between the pair, Fury getting rattled at being called a coward by Usyk's manager. He's also quite pally pally with his excellency, wonder what they are plotting next? Meanwhile Usyk look steely calm, like Jaws. 😁

1 minute ago, Corkhill said:

I've just seen the latest video between the pair, Fury getting rattled at being called a coward by Usyk's manager. He's also quite pally pally with his excellency, wonder what they are plotting next? Meanwhile Usyk look steely calm, like Jaws. 😁

you would be when you’ve relived klitschko in germany wilder in the usa to be called a coward by a pudding never had a fight managing a sitting duck lol 

the arab ain’t daft he knows fury will be victorious anyone with one half working eye can see that lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

you would be when you’ve relived klitschko in germany wilder in the usa to be called a coward by a pudding never had a fight managing a sitting duck lol 

the arab ain’t daft he knows fury will be victorious anyone with one half working eye can see that lol 

I like the word relieved because that was the worst takeover claim I've ever seen in over 35 years of watching boxing. Lol

Wilder, come on now, Parker just beat him easier than Fury did. Even King Kong who was born in the cretaceous and who has never beat anybody was licking him both times until he got careless. Hahaha.

No, the Arab ain't daft, that's why he will be billing the Sausage 10 million when he pulls out again. Lol

13 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

I like the word relieved because that was the worst takeover claim I've ever seen in over 35 years of watching boxing. Lol

Wilder, come on now, Parker just beat him easier than Fury did. Even King Kong who was born in the cretaceous and who has never beat anybody was licking him both times until he got careless. Hahaha.

No, the Arab ain't daft, that's why he will be billing the Sausage 10 million when he pulls out again. Lol

Watch fury target usyks body as he is weak there, king kong was out pointing him but it didnt matter as when he woke up it was the morning after the night before already, nobody who wilder fought before facing fury beat him, they all got kod, fury got up and still came at him, and to be fair wilder has had the fight beat out of him, shows how poor robert helenius really was too, parker was shown how to beat wilder by fury, stuck to his game plan and won, looking at wilder after parker clocked him was like watching AJ vs ruiz 2, he looked gun shy in there, fury should beat usyk then fightf AJ then rematch ngannou and retire

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Watch fury target usyks body as he is weak there, king kong was out pointing him but it didnt matter as when he woke up it was the morning after the night before already, nobody who wilder fought before facing fury beat him, they all got kod, fury got up and still came at him, and to be fair wilder has had the fight beat out of him, shows how poor robert helenius really was too, parker was shown how to beat wilder by fury, stuck to his game plan and won, looking at wilder after parker clocked him was like watching AJ vs ruiz 2, he looked gun shy in there, fury should beat usyk then fightf AJ then rematch ngannou and retire

I will watch it if Fury actually gets in the ring with him, to do it you have to attempt it.

Wilder has fought nobody, his best win was an old Ortiz who again has never fought anybody, isn't his biggest win Dave Allen? Lol

• Like 2
On 03/02/2024 at 23:23, NEWKID said:

Azeez / Buatsi .. decent scrap, called it right @gnasher16

I think Azeez went into sparring mentality.....when you've sparred someone as much as them two lads have sparred each other its hard to get out of the pattern that your spars take.....its a good competitive division some good fights to be made there.

• Like 1
On 04/02/2024 at 02:41, mC HULL said:

the heavyweight scene is bigger than fury lol 

your 2 week out sparring shit happens don’t it 

you really think he trained for

months got

in good shape 

and then cut his own eye give his self a black eye all so he doesn’t have to fight for a few month ? 

lol your crazier then i thought lol 

How do you know what sort of shape he was in ?......its glaringly obvious to me that he wasnt in as good shape as he'd liked to have been in or he wouldnt of been hard sparring 2 weeks out from the biggest fight of his life......most fighters with a 10 week camp behind them will be tapering down 3 weeks out body sparring at most......thats not to say the cut is faked or anything is untoward but it certainly wont hurt Fury to have the fight put back and he knows it......if his camp had all been on course and timings were right then the reality is that sparring partner would never get work again !

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

How do you know what sort of shape he was in ?......its glaringly obvious to me that he wasnt in as good shape as he'd liked to have been in or he wouldnt of been hard sparring 2 weeks out from the biggest fight of his life......most fighters with a 10 week camp behind them will be tapering down 3 weeks out body sparring at most......thats not to say the cut is faked or anything is untoward but it certainly wont hurt Fury to have the fight put back and he knows it......if his camp had all been on course and timings were right then the reality is that sparring partner would never get work again !

how longs he been there 6 week? 8 week camp most likely going to rest the last week look at pics of the shape he’s in best shape since klitschko id say first ones ngganou last to is now he was coming in light you don’t put that effort in if you cutting your eye to pull out lol E797890B-90E4-4AA6-8353-11C32D00349D.png.e87518fb623e9f13f7eccf9077dfa789.png81C4ABC7-F6E8-4F72-AC91-5BF6D4C2F334.png.db0892eedc83f5b0cb44b3cc46865479.png643AA95D-1206-43C7-919F-B4B182CA3740.png.c678757a4aa4d2d40fcdfe3ca72c5b3e.png

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

how longs he been there 6 week? 8 week camp most likely going to rest the last week look at pics of the shape he’s in best shape since klitschko id say first ones ngganou last to is now he was coming in light you don’t put that effort in if you cutting your eye to pull out lol E797890B-90E4-4AA6-8353-11C32D00349D.png.e87518fb623e9f13f7eccf9077dfa789.png81C4ABC7-F6E8-4F72-AC91-5BF6D4C2F334.png.db0892eedc83f5b0cb44b3cc46865479.png643AA95D-1206-43C7-919F-B4B182CA3740.png.c678757a4aa4d2d40fcdfe3ca72c5b3e.png

No harm but he looks like one of them facebook reels where the fella has lost 10 stone and needs a tummy tuck ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Chid said:

No harm but he looks like one of them facebook reels where the fella has lost 10 stone and needs a tummy tuck ..

just his shape aint it you don’t need to be juiced to the gills like joshua to fight 

from the ngganou fight few month to now you can see he’s been training proper can’t ya that’s what i was getting at mate 

Edited by mC HULL
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Do you know the date of them pictures then ? besides which,if you can tell a fighters actual level of fitness from a photograph you must really know your shit !....i have no idea how long he's been in camp but i say again,the fact he is still hard sparring 2 weeks out tells me he hasnt put the early work in and is playing catch up.....he isnt the first and wont be the last but having ducked this fight 3 times already last year nobody could be faulted for thinking Fury has simply been aging Usyk out.....lets face it even his own trainer said he had lied about being in training camp last year i guess its something people will believe whatever they want.....but the fact is this is the 4th time Fury has pulled the plug on this fight.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4