Boxing At The Weekend...

3 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Not a prayer a month, I honestly don't think the fight will happen but if the stars align it will be at least 3 months away IMO.

be healed in no time that he’s fit i recon month to 2 away they be in ring he needs to get it sorted sharpish before usyk gets beaten 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

that was the point of the cut so he could get out of the fight,i'm not as easily fooled as you, if Usyk is such a sitting duck then why is fury avoiding him????,

you really think he would train hard get in great shape to do that ? come on mate 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

be healed in no time that he’s fit i recon month to 2 away they be in ring he needs to get it sorted sharpish before usyk gets beaten 

I can't see it, not a cat in hells chance, especially if Usyk is forced to take a mandatory which he will have to take if he's looking to unify the division.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

I can't see it, not a cat in hells chance, especially if Usyk is forced to take a mandatory which he will have to take if he's looking to unify the division.

that’s it mate usyk has to keep 3 organisations happy for undisputed 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Rescheduled for may the 18th 

14 week i thought it would be sooner to be honest is usyk must still be fighting on the 17 a this month then it gives him 4 week rest 8 week camp for fury 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

14 week i thought it would be sooner to be honest is usyk must still be fighting on the 17 a this month then it gives him 4 week rest 8 week camp for fury 

and fury will hope Usyk get beat so he doesn't have to fight him, cunning plan by fury

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

do you think fury put the effort in to get in the shape last seen in the klitschko fight to pull out ? once your cut like that it’s done your not fighting 

it’s a sickner don’t get me wrong but usyk is a sitting duck mate 

The fact he's in the best shape he's been in for years would have me believe he's worried about usyk, maybe he thinks usyk is a tougher opponent than you do Mac. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Soft part of the skin that above the eye, bad elbow from his sparring partner looks uncalled for from the video I seen.  Sickner and frustrating for the fans but what can you do fury looked to have had himself in good shape as well ….. half the people on here saying he jacked it haven’t even got the balls to slip a dog in the field these days never mind get in the ring funny old world haha 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The fact he's in the best shape he's been in for years would have me believe he's worried about usyk, maybe he thinks usyk is a tougher opponent than you do Mac. 

id say everyone  saying usyks a great boxer fury will rough him use his weight etc 

so fury is coming in light will move uses his length and absolutely box im usyks ears off in the first  fight  

then come in heavy 2nd fight and beat him by bullying him 

realistically fury can beat him multiple ways mate 

• Like 1