Boxing At The Weekend...

3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Let's face it though mate no matter how controversial he is he does attract interest and attention from the public who are willing to fork out the readys on pay per view every time he steps in the ring. 

More fool them, i pray Usyk never negotiates with the clown again. And people really believe AJ was the one ducking Fury, he is nothing but a messer.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

More fool them, i pray Usyk never negotiates with the clown again. And people really believe AJ was the one ducking Fury, he is nothing but a messer.

If he never fights Usyk his standing with the British public will never be the same though in all honesty I don't think that will bother him that much as those from the travelling community are not bothered how they are perceived by the wider public imho. 

• Like 3

Fury and Warren said fury goin to be out for several months I think he's done this time.the fans who have always been on furys side are starting to turn now.always been a fury fan but he ain't ever goin to fight aj or usyk.hes better off just giving up his belt as don't think the hunger has been there for a while now.its all just about the limelight now.

• Like 1

i can’t see him swerving the fight considering the money he’s due to get, plus any rematch monies. 

Also, he’s probably tied up contractually for damages if he fails to fight for a legit reason 

Assuming the video is genuine, it looks like a freak accident 

37 minutes ago, Dutch said:

i can’t see him swerving the fight considering the money he’s due to get, plus any rematch monies. 

Also, he’s probably tied up contractually for damages if he fails to fight for a legit reason 

Assuming the video is genuine, it looks like a freak accident 

I think that's true 99% of the time...but it tells you something when most people jump to other conclusions when it's Tyson Fury involved in making a fight.. the truth is he's only fought 4 times at championship level and 3 of those were against wilder.... since then its been Chisora, Whyte and Nganu... he's had years to make the right fights, but it never happens... its a shame as he's British and potentially could've of unified, beat everyone in the division and retired with a record to be proud of... times against him now, and so is public opinion...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think that's true 99% of the time...but it tells you something when most people jump to other conclusions when it's Tyson Fury involved in making a fight.. the truth is he's only fought 4 times at championship level and 3 of those were against wilder.... since then its been Chisora, Whyte and Nganu... he's had years to make the right fights, but it never happens... its a shame as he's British and potentially could've of unified, beat everyone in the division and retired with a record to be proud of... times against him now, and so is public opinion...

I’m not defending him as I couldn’t really give a monkeys about him. As a fan I want to see the best fights, but it takes two parties to form a contract and I don’t think it’s solely his fault for fights not coming off and Whyte was mandatory if I remember right.

His issue is he doesn’t do himself any favours by spouting off and creating a circus

i just can’t see him swerving it for the money involved and the risk off him getting hurt are slim as if he was to lose the likelihood is it will be on points 

Gutted the fights off as I was looking forward to it

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I’m not defending him as I couldn’t really give a monkeys about him. As a fan I want to see the best fights, but it takes two parties to form a contract and I don’t think it’s solely his fault for fights not coming off and Whyte was mandatory if I remember right.

His issue is he doesn’t do himself any favours by spouting off and creating a circus

i just can’t see him swerving it for the money involved and the risk off him getting hurt are slim as if he was to lose the likelihood is it will be on points 

Gutted the fights off as I was looking forward to it

why do you think he's "swerving" it?,

Anybody that’s followed boxing for a few years new fury was never going to get in the ring with usyk biggest surprise about it for me is people actually believed him, full credit he’s single handedly made what could have been a good career into a joke and dragged the entire division down with him, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

The slow motion clip of the supposed elbow if looks like it hits him on the jaw not high up near the brow, it stinks alright.

I think the angle makes it look like an elbow but I'm not sure it is.

• Like 1