Boxing At The Weekend...

13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

if i wanted to watch point wins running arm punching id watch amateurs mate 

if i watch heavyweight boxing you want a few knockdowns some drama 

usyk hasn’t blacked an opponents eye in his last 20 fights 

Yet you believe Fury just beat Ngannou 😂......you are so besotted with Fury you actually confuse yourself !!

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol holyfield walks threw usyk in a few rounds gnash wouldn’t be anywhere near competitive

Holyfield never walked through any fighter in his life he had other qualities,he certainly wouldnt be able to walk through an opponent pivoting off the front foot changing the look the way Usyk does.....thats not to say he wouldnt of beaten Usyk i honestly dont know it would of been a fascinating fight to watch unfold.

All you do when you come out with these silly statements is prove that you dont really understand what you are looking at.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Yet you believe Fury just beat Ngannou 😂......you are so besotted with Fury you actually confuse yourself !!

it was a shite performance he was terrible but ngannou did nothing most rounds 

fury was at least trying if he wasn’t committing and was just dancing flicking the jab ngannou wouldn’t of dropped him

Edited by mC HULL
9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Holyfield never walked through any fighter in his life he had other qualities,he certainly wouldnt be able to walk through an opponent pivoting off the front foot changing the look the way Usyk does.....thats not to say he wouldnt of beaten Usyk i honestly dont know it would of been a fascinating fight to watch unfold.

All you do when you come out with these silly statements is prove that you dont really understand what you are looking at.

usyk couldn’t keep del boy off him what chance would he have with holyfield ? 

against usyk holyfield would a though he was sparring with 50 oz gloves on lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

fury was at least trying if he wasn’t commuting and was just dancing flicking the jab ngannou wouldn’t of dropped him

Commuting?!  He certainly was, on that f***ing bike AGAIN!!   Gooey leave it there, ffs lol 👍

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

true Gnash, dont know where this c rap comes about  usyk , because ive said this lot of times, the fookin bloke  6ft 3in  fights at 15st 10lb , same weight as wilder, same size as what ali was at his prime , he gone up from crusier  to heavy  quite good i think. ok not 18st heavy weight , and never will be, and carnt hit like one, but he still stop one with his boxing brain, agilty , and having a 220lb  bang  on the  head/.jaw  any man will go down deff. dont know what going to happen in 2024  regards him fury ever getting in the ring together , if fury pulls the plug again, he should have belt took off him, and give to who next in line so usyk can fight  for the 4 belts , its only right that he can, it all true boxing fans want in the heavyweight division .:boxing:

• Like 1
On 02/11/2023 at 11:27, mC HULL said:

fury was at least trying if he wasn’t committing and was just dancing flicking the jab ngannou wouldn’t of dropped him

Ngannou threw the more telling shots,he made a dent.......its not point scoring amateur boxing its pro boxing 1 meaningful scoring punch that does damage should always trump 3 jabs.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ngannou threw the more telling shots,he made a dent.......its not point scoring amateur boxing its pro boxing 1 meaningful scoring punch that does damage should always trump 3 jabs.

Your wasting your time Nash mc is as blind as a bat regarding fury 

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

i agree gnash  the fight was there to be won for ngannou he just needed to take it to fury more he was maybe worrying about gassin over the ten missed opportunity for me 

13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i agree gnash  the fight was there to be won for ngannou he just needed to take it to fury more he was maybe worrying about gassin over the ten missed opportunity for me 

It was always going to be a case of Ngannou having to knock him out to get a draw boxing just couldnt allow itself to be humiliated like that which for me is the reason it should never have been sanctioned....if you can get away with corruption great but dont invite it ffs !

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It was always going to be a case of Ngannou having to knock him out to get a draw boxing just couldnt allow itself to be humiliated like that which for me is the reason it should never have been sanctioned....if you can get away with corruption great but dont invite it ffs !

In a nutshell 

3 hours ago, Tesla said:

This assessment is bang on the money, Fury hasn't even proven to be the best of his generation let alone of all time.

I've been saying this for a few years, too.

Fury ducks anyone that he thinks 'might' cause him problems, has done it for years.

• Like 2