Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

fury just bounces up who’s the best fighter usyk as stopped bellew ?

Lol I'm leaving you to it, Gooey.

Doesn't matter what ANYONE in boxing says to the contrary,  you will keep believing fury's practically a god!!

Don't forget to keep trolling me!  Lol ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I'm looking forward to Smith eubank hopefully a decent bout one thing I will say is look at furys when usyk comes to the ring then look at furys  face when they see each other I think usyk  has his number and fury knows it 

should be a good fight smith be more dangerous then eubank thinks 

usyk has to get past a long jab straight and uppercuts to land out it will be one sided usyk is overage  has an amateur style 

l

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

did you watch it jukel  the judges give chisora one more round it would a scored a draw and honestly chisora damaged him a lot more then usyk did him he looked fresh like he never been in a fight ? 

I didn't watch it mate. It was a ritual beating. Check the judges' scores.

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I didn't watch it mate. It was a ritual beating. Check the judges' scores.

ritual beating ? he ran like f**k was wincing like. a girl and two judges give usyk it by 2 rounds that mean they give chisora one more round it was a draw ? 

now fury put on a boxing masterclass. and made chisora quit whyte didn’t land one shot knocked out 

i know who the superior boxer is and it isn’t the ukrainian runner 

31 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ritual beating ? he ran like f**k was wincing like. a girl and two judges give usyk it by 2 rounds that mean they give chisora one more round it was a draw ? 

now fury put on a boxing masterclass. and made chisora quit whyte didn’t land one shot knocked out 

i know who the superior boxer is and it isn’t the ukrainian runner 

Sorry I thought you were on about Fury v Chishora 3. That was a ritual beating, a sad night for british boxing imo. I didn't watch that out of principle.

I don't agree Usyk 'runs'. He has brilliant footwork. Agreed if he stood toe to toe with a bigger man he would eventually be knocked out. But that's not what boxing is about. Was Ali a runner? Sugar Ray Robinson? Sugar Ray Leonard?  Appreciating a boxer who can dance, feint, confuse his opponent, hit and move that's  what boxing is about for me.

I can appreciate a well executed knock out punch. But I prefer to see an evenly matched  contest where nobody gets seriously hurt if I'm honest. Boxers are so incredibly fit these days, they are capable of severely injuring an opponent, or worse. I prefer skill over slugging any day of the week.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Now my boxing knowledge isn't great , but my maths isnt bad ..

If usyk was winning by 2 .. and then chisora got given another one .. surely that then means usyk would be winning by one round not a draw 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1