Boxing At The Weekend...

On 11/12/2022 at 22:37, mC HULL said:

i understand what i’m looking at mate an amateur style of fighting a runner who fights on the back foot hardly ever presses or fights inside a jibber jabber who won’t stop anyone at heavy as long as he has a hole in his arse a pound shop lomachenko 

You're just embarrassing yourself mate ?

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

On 12/12/2022 at 18:08, Cunningstunt said:

Ok but I reckon the Ortiz that fought wilder could beat both Chisora and AJ

Possibly who knows.....point is Chisora is a bigger name than many higher ranked fighters while being much less of a threat....thats why Fury fought him again.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Usyk can win against Fury if he adopts similar tactics to the ones Sugar Ray Leonard used against Marvin Hagler. Dance, land punches in eye catching flurries near the end of rounds and be super confident in his own strengths. He has every right to be confident in his superb boxing ability.

Boxing is the art of hitting without being hit. 

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Usyk can win against Fury if he adopts similar tactics to the ones Sugar Ray Leonard used against Marvin Hagler. Dance, land punches in eye catching flurries near the end of rounds and be super confident in his own strengths. He has every right to be confident in his superb boxing ability.

Which fury has mastered ? he’s the hit and not be hit king if you hadn’t noticed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Usyk couldn’t beat fury in a month of Sundays 

I didn't say that he would win against Usyk, I said he can win.

There was no way Chishora could win against Fury in what was the most meaningless, cynical fight ever.

But Usyk brings far more to the table than most give him credit for.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Which fury has mastered ? he’s the hit and not be hit king if you hadn’t noticed 

46 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

No I hadn't noticed.

Lol, this is what I find baffling, fury been dropped quite a few times, and by one opponent in particular that ISN'T even a 'very good boxer' never mind a 'great boxer'. Lost all first 6 rounds against otto wallin, who cut him so badly above his eye, the fight should've been stopped.

All this 'boxing IQ, ring craft, 'untouchable' NONSENSE which all the fury groupies STILL keep banging on about, AFTER watching him GET CAUGHT, KNOCKED OVER etc lol

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

No I hadn't noticed.

he mixes it up not just runs and tip taps it is heavyweight boxing and the reason usyk is so shit to watch he hasn’t got ben giving out a black eye at heavy yet never mind dropped someone just runs 

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

but the best cause damage while doing it and still come forward a lot look at ali dropped a few times but was excellent 

look at fury beat chisora and whyte without really getting touched 

then look at usyk get bullied by chisora 

i know who manages the hit and don’t be hit and causes plenty a damage better ? 

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Fury is dog Poo,King of the Swervers ?

Said it ages ago, dc, he will NOT fight anyone he thinks might cause him real trouble.

And I still say he won't fight joshua or usyk, never mind his constant ranting.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Fury is dog Poo,King of the Swervers ?

like when he went to germany to beat klitschko who was unbeaten in 20 ? ? 

or the time he went to america half fit to fight a ten fight champion with the  best one punch power any heavyweights ever had ? 

who as he swerved joshua who he just waited a month to sign the contract ? ? 

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Said it ages ago, dc, he will NOT fight anyone he thinks might cause him real trouble.

And I still say he won't fight joshua or usyk, never mind his constant ranting.

joshua is average mate he’s whyte chisora level so is usyk he will beat both at a canter 

but joshua has just bottled it agin had a month to sign and usyk pretended to be injured  don’t forget and will most likely move back down open your eyes ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

I've never sat and watched a fight of his...only ever snippets I have seen...He's the Court Jester of the Boxing world ..only good at beating Bums who made their name from fighting Bums?

• Like 1