Boxing At The Weekend...

1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Don’t believe the hype

AJ has never wanted any part of Fury till he’s got nowhere else to go for real big pay day.

Let the talking be done in the ring but get your excuses in now ‘ during and after .

Don't need no excuses as I couldn't care who won, but I'd like to see a good fight .

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

he’s lost 2 but only on points took no damage he’s as fresh as he was before usyk 

It's his head that's damaged, if AJ  was serious about his career at this point then he'd be better having some time out to find himself again he just looks lost to me and  no amount of weight lifting is going to fix that .

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Boss asked if I want to go see the Fury/AJ fight for our Xmas party...

My bday on the 2nd so looking at going up, dropped the hint to the Mrs last night...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Looking forward to this one and should get Joyce’s career moving if he wins, times against him and I think he deserves a crack at a title ?

Joyce talking about getting KO, he won't. If he wins it will be on points and it depends which Jo Parker turns up. I'm not a massive Joyce fan but if he turns up and Parker isnt on his game then he could take this in descision.