Boxing At The Weekend...

9 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yeah it wasn't particularly exciting as  technical fights often arnt,  but again credit to plant he's got some moves. 

In other news I'm hearing  that AJ  is buying more time , sorry I mean he's injured ? 

Yep, I agree, plant was better than I thought he would be, but looked as though he didn't really want to commit in nearly every round.

As for your other news, I can't really be bothered with all the heavyweght nonsense anymore lol.  ?

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, I agree, plant was better than I thought he would be, but looked as though he didn't really want to commit in nearly every round.

As for your other news, I can't really be bothered with all the heavyweght nonsense anymore lol.  ?

I could have got it twisted about the AJ injury so I wouldn't read too much into it , I can't find the article now and I was a little worse for wear when I read it  , admittedly I'm being a tad purposely facetious lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

I could have got it twisted about the AJ injury so I wouldn't read too much into it , I can't find the article now and I was a little worse for wear when I read it  , admittedly I'm being a tad perilously facetious lol 

Lol no worries, I was a tad bleary eyed myself, this morning! Lol ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

And for anyone with a deeper interest than what Tyson fury is doing should be a banger tonight ??

Been looking forward to this one mate... should be a great fight!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Been looking forward to this one mate... should be a great fight!

Porter is always a tough fight, win or loose he will be coming forward swinging, be nice to see how Crawford handles it he needs a few decent names I think before claiming goat status, ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Porter is always a tough fight, win or loose he will be coming forward swinging, be nice to see how Crawford handles it he needs a few decent names I think before claiming goat status, ?

Agreed mate, Porter will be tough but Crawford will be too good.... 

If all goes to plan must be Spence Jnr v Crawford next??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Strange and disappointing ending will let you watch it first ?

Porter must be furious with his corner, maybe being his Dad had some sway on it.

Good fight though, Crawford never looked hurt but took some decent punches, he carries the real power though and was only a matter of time... 

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Porter must be furious with his corner, maybe being his Dad had some sway on it.

Good fight though, Crawford never looked hurt but took some decent punches, he carries the real power though and was only a matter of time... 

Don’t know if he should be rushing in with spence after that performance though mate, he showed a few flaws I thought, porter has announced his retirement recon spence would have taken a few positives from what he saw last night, ??

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t know if he should be rushing in with spence after that performance though mate, he showed a few flaws I thought, porter has announced his retirement recon spence would have taken a few positives from what he saw last night, ??

Spence looks the best in that division, but I still think Crawford carries that 1 punch power that not many do, it would be a cracking fight if they get it on, I'd have Spence a narrow favourite though as you say.

Porter has been entertaining but he's not quite there when he fights the very top fighter Spence and Crawford have proved that, he wouldn't beat either of them if he fought them again imo... so good decision to get out now...