Unfriendly Discussion!

What you should of done is put the young lad in the car.

Called him over to the gate.and whispered in his ear a few choice words would of done it.and his wife wouldn't know what you said to him.

It does work

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next time that they threaten to let the air out of your tyres and out of you, just remind them that you know were they live and they don't know were you live. Then tell them to get a good nights slee

Defo not in Scotland then haha,can't beat the "right to roam" up yonder lol although I've had more than one run in with farmers in kilts lmao tearing their hair out saying "f**k the right to roam" lol

get cushty to gat the lads camped up,him shiting on their porch,just wind them up from now on.

If you spit in his face you leave DNA!! Far easier to throw some Ragwort in his garden or other shitty plant seeds. Get his address & arrange for double glazing salesmen to call kitchen salesmen local Jehovah nutters, Skips.place ad in loval paper for an open house coffee morning Place an ad in local free papers for a house clearance put his obituary in local paper etc etc etc. And while all this is going on keep walking past Smiling at him Atb

When me and my brother were young teenagers we were blamed by a neighbour for a few things we didn't do and got a bloody good hiding from the old man for it,so his prize apple trees were pruned right down and his hedge removed by a tree surgeon one day,he had 4 ton of gravel dumped in a pile on his drive way and countless taxi's turning up at all times of the early hours of the morning "pre booked ;) " and he knew it was us that did it but he sure didn't want any more to do with those bloody kids from number 83 :laugh: ..

• Like 6

Some good replys everyone, with it being a open forum all I can say is it's a real shame.

just walking all the dogs regular is as good as anything. At the end of the day if people like that dont want a footpath and people using it at the end of the garden they should never of moved there.

If I had a German Shepard or a poodle or a pet dog in general ect and did not hunt it would be a different storie all together the city would be there idea of total relaxation again but I have lurchers and terriers and we know how that goes, so I trie keep things sensible at all times. . . shit sticks, also I have a bit permission that could be lost if any tales got out.

They done it once so they will do it again and maybe it will be a different looking person In A different motor with nothing to do with hunting, walking a pet dog? atb.

If you spit in his face you leave DNA!! Far easier to throw some Ragwort in his garden or other shitty plant seeds. Get his address & arrange for double glazing salesmen to call kitchen salesmen local Jehovah nutters, Skips.place ad in loval paper for an open house coffee morning Place an ad in local free papers for a house clearance put his obituary in local paper etc etc etc. And while all this is going on keep walking past Smiling at him Not only coffee mornings, also advertise the place as being a welcoming venue for cottaging, swinging, dogging on the lawn etc lolol
  • Like 4

Do absolutely nothing, carry on as per normal. This chap needs to look up "Common Law" and revise it!

Do not assault the man, I'm sure at the time you had no intention of doing such a thing. The trouble here is all to do with being uneducated. Folk from urban areas usually struggle and fail to see the way of thinking from rural communities. Mind you only some, as many do adapt to the country way of living and thinking.

Cats are not livestock and are deemed "Wild" once out patrolling their patch. I'd walk the same route with your head held high!

Good luck

• Like 2

come up here and walk your dogs fieldsport I,m out almost every night walking

Thankyou mate I know I'm always welcolme up your way. I never in me life changed my ways for anyone particaly people who want to shout, sream and scare children and threaten to let me tyres down. Obviously this has worked with average Joe and they just got more bold in there ways.

If anything its made that walk more interesting for me. I'm 100% in the right no one can do nothing as long as I keep it sensible. Atb

• Like 2

i put a neighbours jack russel up for sale cheap and gave out his landline number... his dog had been chasing my ponies and whilst being chased my cob mare broke into his garden and shit on his back doorstep... he had been threatening to sue me claiming 1000's in damage to his lawn (there wasnt so much as a hoofprint) so i waited a while then sent the ad into the local paper

• Like 2
If you spit in his face you leave DNA!! Far easier to throw some Ragwort in his garden or other shitty plant seeds. Get his address & arrange for double glazing salesmen to call kitchen salesmen local Jehovah nutters, Skips.place ad in loval paper for an open house coffee morning Place an ad in local free papers for a house clearance put his obituary in local paper etc etc etc. And while all this is going on keep walking past Smiling at him Not only coffee mornings, also advertise the place as being a welcoming venue for cottaging, swinging, dogging on the lawn etc lolol

cottaging.?

cottaging.?

I'm with you ginger beard "cottaging" is that sexual ??
Male only swingers meeting lol, like Jok at work has been known to quip as he walks into the urinals when under heavy usage " Look at all of them cottaging", lol