What Do You See In This Advert ?

madness but these days it does piss me of when you watch the box and any show /discussion type program has to have a gay boy a paki a nignog etc it can never be a bunch of normal people it always hand picked to show this so called multi cultural society bollocks

• Like 2

Disgusting racist ad :no: how do they get away with printing this hateful racist propaganda, definitely going to be boycotting GAP.

Or if you're not insane it's just kids harmlessly playing and posing for the camera...

What a load of bollocks.. The reason "race" is still a "problem" these days is because everyone still talks about it and finds problems in the most ridiculous places where it doesn't even exist..

Of course it isn't racist.., passive or otherwise. It's just a marketing trick to get people talking about Gap..., and plenty have obviously taken the bait. Suckers

I disagree. If Gap have a store there'll be protesters outside of it because of that White Power add. The protest will soon turn to a riot and the store gets looted by all the walked on victims of racism.

So how will that help Gap ?

Of course it isn't racist.., passive or otherwise. It's just a marketing trick to get people talking about Gap..., and plenty have obviously taken the bait. Suckers

I disagree. If Gap have a store there'll be protesters outside of it because of that White Power add. The protest will soon turn to a riot and the store gets looted by all the walked on victims of racism.

When the rioting & looting start give me a shout. In my opinion this is constructed by clever marketers to trigger a reaction (most likely pre-planned) from the apparent ethnic victims. Whereas any sane person, black or white, wouldn't see anything 'racist' or offensive at all.., and then Gap are portrayed as actually being good guys. Job done without having to stick the poster on more than one billboard.

When the rioting & looting start give me a shout. In my opinion this is constructed by clever marketers to trigger a reaction (most likely pre-planned) from the apparent ethnic victims. Whereas any sane person, black or white, wouldn't see anything 'racist' or offensive at all.., and then Gap are portrayed as actually being good guys. Job done without having to stick the poster on more than one billboard.

Absolutely.