Basta$Ds Torturing The White Bulldog

I can see both sides of the argument, I'd kick the seven shades of shit out that pair, but I'm not about to lend the rspca my support because as has been said it could well be a legitimate hunter next. This pair of scrotes are just the here and now.

Anyone thinks different, stick a video up of a dog catching ferreted rabbits or a legal bit of fox control, you will be considered the same as this pair by the majority of people signing that petition.

Major difference mate i see your point but as hunters we are already viewed in the same light by the uneducated, but deliberate cruelty is disgusting by any standards. I used to think when i heard the comment, i prefer dogs to humans that whoever said it was a bit sad, but i have come round to the point of view that i prefer the canine species with their loyalty, than to the human species with their lies and deceit and cruelty to any living thing including mankind.

• Like 1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain't actualy watched the clip,...but, I've a fair idea how the script goes...   Facts are,...some guys are just not right,..they were born bad,..and will die bad.....   Hunting can also be a cr

I can only agree with everyone's sentiments so far.   What I also find distasteful is that this just happens to be "found" on a supermarket floor 2 years after the event??......and at a time when th

Agree with you 100% on that one Greg.   Those lads who done that deserve everything that comes to them, which I doubt will be not a be lot if the truth be known. As dog lovers and hunters we have a

As hunter we don't intentionally try to hurt are animals,if they do get a injury we treat them,and nurse them back to health. And we should dispatch game as quick as possible .those prats were laughing at the intentional injury's they were inflicting.

• Like 1

I can see both sides of the argument, I'd kick the seven shades of shit out that pair, but I'm not about to lend the rspca my support because as has been said it could well be a legitimate hunter next. This pair of scrotes are just the here and now.

Anyone thinks different, stick a video up of a dog catching ferreted rabbits or a legal bit of fox control, you will be considered the same as this pair by the majority of people signing that petition.

Major difference mate i see your point but as hunters we are already viewed in the same light by the uneducated, but deliberate cruelty is disgusting by any standards. I used to think when i heard the comment, i prefer dogs to humans that whoever said it was a bit sad, but i have come round to the point of view that i prefer the canine species with their loyalty, than to the human species with their lies and deceit and cruelty to any living thing including mankind.

:thumbs:

Signed, sick hateful evil c**ts can't find words bad enough for the b*****ds, but hope they get locked up for very long time, getting rode up the hole every night and just end up topping themselves world will have two less sick b*****ds in it, hope this happens......

• Like 4

I didn't watch it. The write up was bad enough. That sort of behaviour is exactly how serial killers start out and this pair of arseholes have got away with it. I don't see how anyone can possibly turn this into some sort of political debate. The sentence was wrong - and needs sorting by a judge with balls.

Not being able to keep dogs just means they'll probably do it to someone else's dog - or worse. A fine that the taxpayer has to pay back many times over to pay for police protection, a suspended sentence and a tag (that they will probably wear as a badge of honour) is hardly likely to deter these sickos.

Whatever the final outcome, it won't be enough.

I didn't watch it. The write up was bad enough. That sort of behaviour is exactly how serial killers start out and this pair of arseholes have got away with it. I don't see how anyone can possibly turn this into some sort of political debate. The sentence was wrong - and needs sorting by a judge with balls.

Not being able to keep dogs just means they'll probably do it to someone else's dog - or worse. A fine that the taxpayer has to pay back many times over to pay for police protection, a suspended sentence and a tag (that they will probably wear as a badge of honour) is hardly likely to deter these sickos.

And if your dog happens to latch into a fox and you get nicked then you will be just as happy letting a load of housewifes from Brighton or west London decide what sentance is proportionate for you ;)

• Like 3

And if your dog happens to latch into a fox and you get nicked then you will be just as happy letting a load of housewifes from Brighton or west London decide what sentance is proportionate for you ;)

I'm not talking about what-if scenarios mate. I'm talking about these scrotes not getting a decent sentence.

Seems like nobody likes looking in the mirror mate.

As I say, I'm not making this into a debate, I'm saying (in my opinion) these sickos deserve a harsher punishment.

And looking in the mirror, my conscience is clear. :thumbs:

What's that Got to do with the abuse these stupid kids have done? Start a new thread about your own debate and let people comment on what this thread is about. Which is two f**k wits doing something very barbaric. ?

What's that Got to do with the abuse these stupid kids have done? Start a new thread about your own debate and let people comment on what this thread is about. Which is two f**k wits doing something very barbaric.

From what I can see, this thread is about a load of fannys deciding that they know better than the judge, jumping on an RSPCA bandwagon and forgetting that it could be any of them on the receiving end.

• Like 1

life is cruel ,takes people with no explanation , animals kill other on instink and survival , one mans action too an animal is very upsetting ,weve all been cruel in our lives , whever cruel too be kind or what ever , but its all down too intent , had a call from farmer come and shoot deer on side of road , said it definitely broke too legs . had a phone call back that the police were there and the rspca were taking it .........I mean we shoot millions of livestock if its unwell or broken bone or diseased

my point being we will always judge humanitys action whever its wrong or right for the welfare of creatures

a fox hunter too a shooter , a ferreter too a falconer

the moral of this is a pet that you care for whever working or just part of the family , trusts you , same as a child would trust there family member ,

is for the trust too be abused , that's the key , same category as a child abuser , innocent in every way and trusted too the point of some cases that's its right too be abused .

a wild animal doesn't trust anything apart from there family , which makes everything else a threat too certain exstent

but too abuse a bond of trust is what were judgeing here and sadly its very upsetting

• Like 5

What's that Got to do with the abuse these stupid kids have done? Start a new thread about your own debate and let people comment on what this thread is about. Which is two f**k wits doing something very barbaric.
From what I can see, this thread is about a load of fannys deciding that they know better than the judge, jumping on an RSPCA bandwagon and forgetting that it could be any of them on the receiving end.
Ok thanks?

life is cruel ,takes people with no explanation , animals kill other on instink and survival , one mans action too an animal is very upsetting ,weve all been cruel in our lives , whever cruel too be kind or what ever , but its all down too intent , had a call from farmer come and shoot deer on side of road , said it definitely broke too legs . had a phone call back that the police were there and the rspca were taking it .........I mean we shoot millions of livestock if its unwell or broken bone or diseased

my point being we will always judge humanitys action whever its wrong or right for the welfare of creatures

a fox hunter too a shooter , a ferreter too a falconer

the moral of this is a pet that you care for whever working or just part of the family , trusts you , same as a child would trust there family member ,

is for the trust too be abused , that's the key , same category as a child abuser , innocent in every way and trusted too the point of some cases that's its right too be abused .

a wild animal doesn't trust anything apart from there family , which makes everything else a threat too certain exstent

but too abuse a bond of trust is what were judgeing here and sadly its very upsetting

Had similar thing happen here a few years back a policeman came across a deer that had been badly smashed up and on deaths door he was miles from anywhere late at night. He killed it outright with a boulder like most sensible people would do and the poor sod was out on the rack.

Edited by toblue

Dymented you guys remember him?

When he had his run in with the Rspca, every man and woman who owned a working dog on here wanted the bast&rds nailed their royal status removed and if at all possible disbanded.

Look nobody disagrees what these two did was beyond cruel, and one day they may find some true justice from somebody somewhere.

But how on earth after what the Rspca have done to folk who hunt with guns or dogs in the past and no doubt will do in the future can you sign one of their petitions for whatever reasons. Slating them condemning them on a Monday then signing their petitions on a Tuesday what the fcuk is all that about? Because as sure as sh1t stinks the same b&stards will come back on Wednesday and take your dogs.

Keep the fcuk away from the Rspca and their petitions, you are only one wrong slip from being a name on their next one ffs.

Them lads will get theirs one day, but until then, tell the Rspca what you have always told them, FCUK OFF.

• Like 7