Guard Dogs Anyone?

If someone breaks into or comes onto someone elses property with intentions to do wrong i think they deserve all they get and in my mind that scum bag got what alot more should get and it is wrong the dogs suffer for doing only what there instinct tells them too and thats protect there home and family! Wishi could see that happen to some of the dog theiving sods in this country as that is what they want!!

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

South Africa has one of the highest crime rates in the world. Part of this is from house burglars raping and murdering the occupants more so than we will ever experience. Alot of people have guns and

That will teach the thieving twat .....

There is no sweeter sound than that of a house burglar screaming like a bitch with a dog hanging off him ......

That's fair enough mate.

you think thats fair lol.try this one

15 yrs ago my two rottys caught a man in my property.only had him for two minutes long enough for him to be in hospital for 3 days..and me in the cells for 6 fcuking hoursthats horrendous

The most important question is was he black?

That's fair enough mate.

15 yrs ago my two rottys caught a man in my property.only had him for two minutes long enough for him to be in hospital for 3 days..and me in the cells for 6 fcuking hoursthats horrendous

Not before they got him, but he was black and blue for a while after :thumbs:

If someone breaks into or comes onto someone elses property with intentions to do wrong i think they deserve all they get and in my mind that scum bag got what alot more should get and it is wrong the dogs suffer for doing only what there instinct tells them too and thats protect there home and family! Wishi could see that happen to some of the dog theiving sods in this country as that is what they want!!

Certainly it was gruesome to watch. You seem to take a great deal of license with your post. You attempt to dehumanize the dead fellow and then fault the one dog being shot for doing what it's instincts dictate. I'm sure you are not so far removed from humanity that you fail to understand that we ourselves do what our instincts and or training dictate. Whether the fellow was a drug addict or had hungry children is not mentioned. But he was a human in trouble and the dog was in the way of rendering aid. I'd have shot it too.

Happy Easter.

• Like 2

Certainly it was gruesome to watch. You seem to take a great deal of license with your post. You attempt to dehumanize the dead fellow and then fault the one dog being shot for doing what it's instincts dictate. I'm sure you are not so far removed from humanity that you fail to understand that we ourselves do what our instincts and or training dictate. Whether the fellow was a drug addict or had hungry children is not mentioned. But he was a human in trouble and the dog was in the way of rendering aid. I'd have shot it too.

Happy Easter.

I can see were your coming from Mickey in offering him the benefit of the doubt and a second chance ...provided of course your not the one to be on the end of his ingratitude if he did go back to his old ways ..a fine line ..

That's fair enough mate.

Not before they got him, but he was black and blue for a while after :thumbs:
Lucky for you, that's probably why you only spent six hours in a cell. If he was black you would have been charged, incarcerated and enrolled in dealing with multicultural issues counseling.

Happy Easter.

He was a grown man with hair on his balls,so he knew what he was doing and knew the risks and fcuk him.I know a lass who is south african and her family was tied up one night,they beat them all and then shot the father in front of the family to get the safe combination and 15 years later one of them gets released while the family still mourns.So imo tough shitty stick for those who try it on out there as they ALL know the riskes and one less for normal folk to worry about,

• Like 2