Possible Copper

We all know cops will be on here so just warning use lot , there is some one on here called middlesbrough who keeps looking on my profile then not going active again for weeks has no topics no friends nothing check him out stinks like a pig to me ,

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe he is building up the courage to ask you out on a date

Just so you know Sometimes when I press a topic on the iPad I touch the name above it which takes me to the profile So if I come up as looked at your profile I'm not the old bill I won't be ask

If the police approach you about illegal hunting its best to have a back up plan ...I tell them Desertbred asked me to get him Semtex and Tomo sells smack , that usually gets them off my back

There is always that ha like i sed it might not be just is profile doesnt add up from month to month looking on my profile then nowt till he looks again and hes been a member since 2011 no posts no topics come on .

There is always that ha like i sed it might not be just is profile doesnt add up from month to month looking on my profile then nowt till he looks again and hes been a member since 2011 no posts no topics come on .

Maybe just likes your posts fella youve put up some decent pictures..

So what if he is?

If you or anyone else has any sense they wouldn't post incriminating evidence in this website or any other.

If however you are stupid enough to think that boasting about your endeavours on the Internet makes you a big hard gangstarrrrrr with enormous balls and a cock like a babies arm holding an apple then you deserve to get pinched, jailed and sodomised until you can't distinguish a fart from a yawn.

You make us all look like idiots.

• Like 4

So what if he is?

If you or anyone else has any sense they wouldn't post incriminating evidence in this website or any other.

If however you are stupid enough to think that boasting about your endeavours on the Internet makes you a big hard gangstarrrrrr with enormous balls and a cock like a babies arm holding an apple then you deserve to get pinched, jailed and sodomised until you can't distinguish a fart from a yawn.

You make us all look like idiots.

how is pictures wat are pre ban deer caught on permission in the day before the ban wat i can prove how is that incriminating evidence .?and why am i maken you or any one else look like idiots , all them dogs are gone and have been for years stop getting excited ,