Stephen Philpot, Uspca

this guy has obviously been a thorn in the Irish peoples life's, and now he's got his come up-pence, i can feel your happiness from here...lol

iv'e never heard of this guy so it means nothing to me, if you get the out come you have been waiting for, i will do the Irish jig with you....lol

but if i read it right, it was a puppy farm that complained to the authorities about him, that got him suspended,

a puppy farm is a bad farm, and we all hate how they run, its a bit like a drug dealer getting raided after a tip off and then complaining to the police that they've taken his drugs and the head of police gets suspended,

don't get me wrong, i'm in no way agreeing with the guy by anything in what i have said, its the fact that a puppy farm has complained that i find odd,

If it's the so called puppy farm I think it is then a friend of a friend owned it.

The telly only ever shows the stinking shit hole establishments but some dog breeding establishments are clean and well run. With the one in question the owner filmed the condition of his dogs and runs etc. before they were taken away to prove the dogs were in great condition.

Philpott gave them back in terrible condition and as far as I know the owner successfully sued.

Back when Philpott was raiding anyone in the North who owned bull type terriers the other dog wardens and vets asked him to stop slaughtering healthy dogs.

Some of them were pet staffs.

But my favourite of his lies is when he gave a lecture to the Police Reserve and told them when they were stopping lampers to make sure to tear the car apart for drugs as those who lamp lurchers need coke to keep them awake all night.

The lowlife would rather see kids hanging around the streets than out catching a few rabbits.

• Like 6

this guy has obviously been a thorn in the Irish peoples life's, and now he's got his come up-pence, i can feel your happiness from here...lol

iv'e never heard of this guy so it means nothing to me, if you get the out come you have been waiting for, i will do the Irish jig with you....lol

but if i read it right, it was a puppy farm that complained to the authorities about him, that got him suspended,

a puppy farm is a bad farm, and we all hate how they run, its a bit like a drug dealer getting raided after a tip off and then complaining to the police that they've taken his drugs and the head of police gets suspended,

don't get me wrong, i'm in no way agreeing with the guy by anything in what i have said, its the fact that a puppy farm has complained that i find odd,

If it's the so called puppy farm I think it is then a friend of a friend owned it.

The telly only ever shows the stinking shit hole establishments but some dog breeding establishments are clean and well run. With the one in question the owner filmed the condition of his dogs and runs etc. before they were taken away to prove the dogs were in great condition.

Philpott gave them back in terrible condition and as far as I know the owner successfully sued.

Back when Philpott was raiding anyone in the North who owned bull type terriers the other dog wardens and vets asked him to stop slaughtering healthy dogs.

Some of them were pet staffs.

But my favourite of his lies is when he gave a lecture to the Police Reserve and told them when they were stopping lampers to make sure to tear the car apart for drugs as those who lamp lurchers need coke to keep them awake all night.

The lowlife would rather see kids hanging around the streets than out catching a few rabbits.

ah i see now mate, thanks for filling me in, when i read about the puppy farm making the complaint, i thought it was a bit strange, for that reason the tv only ever shows a bad farm, i honestly didn't know there were good puppy farms, well lets just hope he get the book thrown at him and he doesn't get to weasel out of it, i can see now how much this guy has got under your skin, thanks Neil,

I doubt it will happen but I'd like to see the dog men who saved their own arses by liaising with him get a kick in the arse too (they know who they are) and hopefully those who were wrong done by him might have a case now.

I wont hold my breath.

• Like 1

For a so called animal lover, he has killed animals in the hundreds of thousands, he threatened a we Christian woman I know and turned up mob handed with the psni, like an anti terror raid and took her bull type dog which she rescued, could not break it's temper and put it to sleep any way, after threatening her with jail etc etc, tried his best to defame the we woman in her neighbourhood by the way be done it, this we woman used to donate to it and cancelled it immediatly as did many of her we friends, she now embraces the working terriers and their history, as she has been educated by the right information. She totally despises the ground he walks on, Yes mr philpot, you, you shite bag, I hope to read one day that you have been found dead

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

His sister died a couple of weeks ago.

Several years ago I was speaking to a couple of lads who worked for the uspca and I asked them about tosspot and they turned the air blue, nothing good to say at all. Apparently he had an IT background.