All Dogs To Be Microchipped By April 6Th 2016

I'm wondering how it will be enforced? Anyone else remember when you used to have to have a dog licence? :D

Cheers, D.

they still have them in ireland

You ever been asked to produce?

Cheers, D.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why hunting men or women would use an openly ANTI hunting charity to chip their dogs. These very people are the same ones trying to ban all hunting and fighting to keep the current ban on hun

Another way to fleece the life out of us ''Again''. Imagine the coin they'll bring in through court costs and so on over the years.

The local authority regularly do house calls where I live checking for dog licenses.   My lovely neighbours kindly let them know that I have a few dogs! So much for a shut mouth catching no flies. H

The local authority regularly do house calls where I live checking for dog licenses.

My lovely neighbours kindly let them know that I have a few dogs! So much for a shut mouth catching no flies. Ha

Sure my dogs like most hunting lads are well catered for and so I have nothing to hide, so not a bother.

It does really annoy me that you need a license for a dog and people can have children that really shouldn't own a goldfish?? it's madness.

• Like 2

I'm wondering how it will be enforced? Anyone else remember when you used to have to have a dog licence? :D

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

Still have them in NI to, only heard of people on housing estates being checked and fined for no license but 9 times out of 10 its because they let the dog roam

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

no but if dog warden got my dog i would be expected to produce one, i lived in a council house for a bit so had them then as council can be arseholes over stuff like that

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

no but if dog warden got my dog i would be expected to produce one, i lived in a council house for a bit so had them then as council can be arseholes over stuff like that

does that mean if you live in a bought or private rent they cant come to your house to check is it only on council owned homes.

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

does that mean if you live in a bought or private rent they cant come to your house to check is it only on council owned homes.

they still come to private and rented properties but rarely bother with rural houses like mine unless there has been a complaint (barking/dogs straying) most folks stay away from my house though :angel: