Wagyu Steak

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried the burgers just found them very fatty!   If you want a proper good steak dry aged is the way to go and ALDI at the moment have some pretty good ones.   Go in and they're the Aberdeen Angu

i like to try new foods, cant afford to be snobby but being poor wont stop me from trying something once... eaten alsorts of exotic stuff from barracuda-ostrich -- kangaroo-morrocan snails + loads of

It seems a big waste of money to me.They`re a certain breed of cattle and are fed a little beer everyday.To me it`s just a money making exercise but snobby people will always bye the most expensive th

Tried the burgers just found them very fatty!

If you want a proper good steak dry aged is the way to go and ALDI at the moment have some pretty good ones.

Go in and they're the Aberdeen Angus dry aged steaks in a cardboard cover. About £5.70 each but bloody lovely steaks!

• Like 5

Tried the burgers just found them very fatty!

If you want a proper good steak dry aged is the way to go and ALDI at the moment have some pretty good ones.

Go in and they're the Aberdeen Angus dry aged steaks in a cardboard cover. About £5.70 each but bloody lovely steaks!

Dry aged British beef every time :thumbs:

• Like 1

i want to try it but never seen it for sale anywhere.. right now my favourite cut of beef is slow cooked cow tongue, been slow cooking it on a regular basis lately and it makes a great pie filling

...in a slow cooker or just using an oven?

Slow cookers are the best invention ever for healthy economic cooking. Nothing better that coming home from work to a meal ready and waiting.

• Like 1

i want to try it but never seen it for sale anywhere.. right now my favourite cut of beef is slow cooked cow tongue, been slow cooking it on a regular basis lately and it makes a great pie filling

...in a slow cooker or just using an oven?

Slow cookers are the best invention ever for healthy economic cooking. Nothing better that coming home from work to a meal ready and waiting.

slow cooker or in the stanley range ;) best cut of meat on the whole cow and its one of the cheapest cuts as well

It seems a big waste of money to me.They`re a certain breed of cattle and are fed a little beer everyday.To me it`s just a money making exercise but snobby people will always bye the most expensive thing on the menu etc if it`s fashionable.

• Like 3

It seems a big waste of money to me.They`re a certain breed of cattle and are fed a little beer everyday.To me it`s just a money making exercise but snobby people will always bye the most expensive thing on the menu etc if it`s fashionable.

i like to try new foods, cant afford to be snobby but being poor wont stop me from trying something once... eaten alsorts of exotic stuff from barracuda-ostrich -- kangaroo-morrocan snails + loads of stuff that the majority of english and irish turn their noses up at from goat to pike to beef tongue

• Like 4

I wouldn't say I'm a snob! I do sort of agree about it being a money making gimmick.

I had the fillet and it was excellent, prob one of the best fillets iv ever had...but...iv had other 'normal' fillets that were up there with it.

I've eaten some good beef over the years wagyu is a fad imo.

I spend probaby 50notes a month buying good meat from the butcher's to cook at home and it is always better then the restaurants except when paying over the top in a good one.

The one time this was not true was when I ordered the wagyu and had my wallet raped :laugh: