Bear Grylls

Well a man that's conquered Everest a few times has my Respect.

Thousands of others have done the same thing and whilst yes it is an amazing feat the support and equipment you get is top dollar ... Ed Stafford is the only man on earth that has walked the full length of the Amazon ... Full respect to the man ......

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He past selection for the SAS TA's he has climbed Everest a few times completed French foreign legion training so obviously the man is fit and mentally strong ... But his programmes are so hyped up an

Used to watch Australian program bushtucker man he traveled the outback learning off the abbos ,he worked for the australian army and he was finding out how the army could survive on their natural lor

Can't stand the bloke

Ranaulf Finnes is an anti... And gave terrier work a slamming in his book The Sett..!

Ray Mears couldn't survive 10 minutes without needing a pork pie and carving a fecking spoon!

Oh yer, the clobber he puts his name too is extortion in its price..!

Bear Grills is annoying and overbakes for shock value but he does loads for kids through the Scout movement, so he gets my vote.

:thumbs:

Say what you like but Les hiddins had the best hat, where the hell do you get one like that.

Yeh I liked them les hiiddins programs,,he was good to watch,,,there was another ozzy fella as well the bare foot bushman,,,he had dingos

Say what you like but Les hiddins had the best hat, where the hell do you get one like that.

Yeh I liked them les hiiddins programs,,he was good to watch,,,there was another ozzy fella as well the bare foot bushman,,,he had dingos

yeah remember him,cooked up a rat,and cane toad back legs on a fire,then ate,it.

Ranaulf Finnes is an anti... And gave terrier work a slamming in his book The Sett..!

Ray Mears couldn't survive 10 minutes without needing a pork pie and carving a fecking spoon!

Bear Grills is annoying and overbakes for shock value but he does loads for kids through the Scout movement, so he gets my vote.

Strange for an alleged anti to run for parliament under the Countryside Party. A political party essentially created by the CA! Their main policy being pro hunting!

Strange for an alleged anti to run for parliament under the Countryside Party. A political party essentially created by the CA! Their main policy being pro hunting!

Nope, strange that he allied himself with the CA after writing such a tale in his book...

Nope, strange that he allied himself with the CA after writing such a tale in his book...
Are the CA known for their support of Badger digging then? I have no idea why he has such a bad opinion of Badger digging, maybe he's just had bad experiences, which is hardly unfathomable with some of the tools running about with terriers.

Try as you might, the man is hardly an anti. If he is then by the same definition so are half the members of this forum as evidenced by the deafening cries to ban anything that upsets their own sport.

Edited by Born Hunter