Lurcher Being Dragged From A Van !!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 poor picture with a unproven dubious report and condemnation on here, when I look at the picture I see a dog heading towards a van with the back doors open nothing more. But no doubt now the dog has

Probably a lot of exaggerated media hype. They were probably just keeping up the dog's fitness.What's the difference between running a dog alongside a bike? Years ago when we wanted one of our greyho

Nah, I'm not buying that blueboybilly. Look at the dog. Is it's head being pulled? Is it digging its front or back legs into the ground to try and fight the momentum of the van? Does the dog look in a

Probably a lot of exaggerated media hype. They were probably just keeping up the dog's fitness.What's the difference between running a dog alongside a bike?

Years ago when we wanted one of our greyhounds to lose in a race we would tire it out by running our minivan along the sands with the dog running after. A couple of miles and the dog was usually knackered and would lose the race. We would then get a better price from the bookie the next time it ran.

I remember tiring the dog out one night and the bugger still won. :toast::icon_redface: even though we told all our mates it had no chance and not to back it.

I would be surprised if this is a case of wanton cruelty. I think it's just another stick to beat us with. It doesn't even look like a lurcher to me.

• Like 5

I don't see a problem with it out the back of the van as long as there no other traffic about at least there not doing out the windows where theres a chance it can go under the wheels . I don't and never have or will do it from a van or car ect free running and bike for me

most of rge lads i know run them behind the car on an ole dead end rd,no leads just let them run loose along the ditch,better than walking round some park n saves cutting their nails.lol

Do same meself just over the fields in a jeep ..when i have time

I can never get my head around this kind of cruelty. The poor dogs feet must of been shagged! The press could be exaggerating a touch but the fact remains - no dog would enjoy being dragged around Fenton Industrial Estate out of the back of a van on Tarmac!

I doubt that the lads involved would like to be dragged out the back of a tranny van barefoot!! D!ck heads

• Like 1

Nah, I'm not buying that blueboybilly. Look at the dog. Is it's head being pulled? Is it digging its front or back legs into the ground to try and fight the momentum of the van? Does the dog look in any distress? Does the guy in the van look as though he is physically pulling the dog? His arm would be extended if he was. Nothing in this story. :nono::nono:

• Like 3