Drink Driving...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What ever he gets he deserves stupid cnut could of killed someone

they should just make the the limit zero no room for error or confusion then.

The one time it would of been actually useful to have height+weight in one of birds posts

I can never understand why people bother having a drink if they're driving, what's the point having one pint or even shandy? If I'm going to drink alcohol I'm getting pissed, if I'm thirsty and driving I'll have a soft drink or a brew.

• Like 1

I cover a lot of miles everyday, usually towing, I am no slouch behind the wheel, I get where I am going as fast and safely as possible, but some of the driving I have seen is dreadful, shocking, I can't describe some things I have seen, so I went out and bought a camera to film my journeys as I am convinced due to the mileage I do, at some point my new truck will get smashed up by some pillock not watching what's going on, driving like a twat, not having a clue how the road works, been on the phone, eating a bowl of cereal, looking for makeup on the floor and god knows how many other things people get up to.

To sum up, I don't agree with people been on the roads pissed up, but I know for a fact there are far more dangerous people driving than the Bloke who had two pints after work !

• Like 2

What I dont understand is 99% of the reason people drink alchol is to feel the effects. If you feel the effects after one pint you shouldnt be getting behind a wheel. If you dont feel the effects after one pint whats the point? As gnipper said have a soft drink or whatever???

Anyone who gets in a car after a drink thinks about getting caught and the chances of it and if it would affect work not having a car etc etc. How about thinking about the innocent mother and children you may crash into and kill? How about thinking if you were at work and got that call that your family had been killed in a road traffic accident with a drunk driver?????

To me it should be lower limits so it means you cant have a drink but also there is no claims of mouthwash and food stuffs etc. minimum 5 year ban from driving. I have said it before on here its about tine we had stiffer sentences for all crime and then maybe people would take notice.

Just like to add something, I was also caught on the same night. I blew over the limit in the police car but passed the test back at the station. If I told you what I drank and passed the test you wouldn't believe me.

Cmon, you can't make a statement like that and not spill.

About 8 cans of Stella and a big glass of JD, around 1 hour before getting pulled.

Then you are a complete f***ing arsehole !!

• Like 2

Just like to add something, I was also caught on the same night. I blew over the limit in the police car but passed the test back at the station. If I told you what I drank and passed the test you wouldn't believe me.

Cmon, you can't make a statement like that and not spill.
About 8 cans of Stella and a big glass of JD, around 1 hour before getting pulled.
Then you are a complete f***ing arsehole !!

Very true you soft prick!!

there should not be a drink drive limit any amount of alcohol in the system should be an atomatic jail sentence

Nonsense!

when've seen as many bodys hanging out of windscreens as i have you might realise teenagers don't have limits and defanatly not drinking ones.none is an amount everybody understands

• Like 1