Non Ped Whippet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to entering my pup this season, I was very lucky that after much begging @MR RABBIT brought Paddy out of retirement and he successfully lined my Kelpie cross bitch that @Night Walker b

couple of my mates i had kennelled here for while, white bitch out of never say never, blue dog, out of fat boy slim, litter mate to the boom boom darlo bitch, i liked them, ild make room for a small

Posted Images

8 hours ago, socks said:

She can sing like pavoroty for all I care bill as long as she catches rabbits and does her job ......

She will catch em no fear of that yas running the coney not a fecking prehistoric road runner socks,  and she'll do the rats I have no doubt what more da yas want man.atb bill

I’ve got a year old non ped to ped whippet and he is an annoying dick around the house the but the most natural ferreting dog I’ve ever owned. Only took him last winter as the older dog had a horrific accident and was out of action for months (he is fine now) thought he would be a bit young really but he was a complete natural. Never had a dog mark so well, me and my old man were going in the snow and had 4 from a set and were picking up and he just keeps marking a hole away from the main warren so pop a ferret back in rabbit duly bolts he catches it, that was a regular achievement for him despite being 6/8months Old during his couple of months ferreting last winter, within a couple of trips he was anticipating which holes rabbits would bolt from and catching them as they bolted. Can’t wait to get him going again this season. 

Ps Socks, the day we went in the snow me and my dad had enough long before he did. No shivering in the cold he had the hump when we packed up early as we were shivering in the cold!!!!! Good luck with your new pups.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, talt said:

Our old whippet for all her faults she never opened up once and never suffered with her feet. She did yelp when she ran flat out into a tree though.

Exactly the same with all my whippets too. None of em opened up when in pursuit, ever. And all had great feet. In fact, I really don't know where most of this 'whippets got shit feet' comes from, cos I've never seen one with bad feet!

Talking pure whippets mind, not non peds

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Well I've taken the roof off he kennel and I've got the sprinkler set to come on for an hour during early hours of the morning to toughen this little f****r up so time will tell .......

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

What's the weight height of the Andy pandy stud prolific breeding behind him cracker there. Night walker what it's come out off.atb bill

What's meaning ta say what was the bitch Andy covered was he another non ped or grey ,or ped I was only looking at this stud the other day in the non ped stud sections ,atb bill

• Like 1