Messers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had a lad screaming to get out with me for months now hes done my head in that much I told him to be ready for 6 in the morning and has just phoned saying it's too early for him.... where have al

Had some kiddy notice my terrier boxes in back of my truck outside the site I'm working on,he got two terriers one a black and white Russell and the other a chocolate patt dog (strong looking infairne

Lad (mid 40's) kept asking me to take him as he'd never seen lamping done called at his to pick him up & he comes out all shifty his wife not happy with him going to catch defencless bunnies so he

met lots of messers , have one tex me cant come at two in morning , we were going at 8 in morning he has to look for work , had one running home two miles as his girlfreind says he better get back , lol saw messers sitting round a table smoking the ganga by there third go they couldnt spell hunt , saw messers in the first order not lately will not take them , saw cowards to one nite while looking for beasts , theres lights, it was the feching by pass, its been a journey , i go a lot my self even tho it can be a lug some nites ,

• Like 1

I've got lads nagging to go but they let me down or mess me about I won't take em I've done one spot already this morning and had few runs with my pup n bitch on way to another spot in a few min have a couple more then home

• Like 1

Ive had that over the years ive even drummed it into my sons,never reley on anybody if you have a car just ho ya self if they dint turn up.i say to people be at mine for what ever time cos if ya there 10mins ofter that i wont be there as ive gone.when i was younger i used to wait till 1.30 in the morning from 12 waiting to get picked up just for the knob to be riding a bird and used me for an excuse.lesson learnt.then when i passed my test i did the same to him just to see how he felt and he new it.

• Like 1

Lad (mid 40's) kept asking me to take him as he'd never seen lamping done called at his to pick him up & he comes out all shifty his wife not happy with him going to catch defencless bunnies so he not allowed to come!!!! Another bloke i went to his house to collect him & he comes out with his Lab on a lead? I said wtf you doin with her & he said you'll be amazed how fast she is!! So i let him bring her my Lurcher ran first couple & caught then said to him Rosies turn nxt he said his dog not that fast & he thought rbts would just sort of trot off not run flat out!! I kept him out for hours he never came again!!!

• Like 5

My youngest step son went out lastnight with one of his mates at around 6.30pm anyway got in at 12.30 with a partridge and a rabbit.but says the dog caught this partridge and this leveret,i stood creased with the wife and said im going to have to show you now what a hare looks like arnt i.he thought cos it turned the dog inside out before he nailed it thats what it was.his mate is 26yrs old and been doing this for a couple of years lol.goes to show you even lads in the game dont know everything as ive quoted before lol.so i will show him one tonight on one of my perms.

• Like 1

jest got back from lamping if my maths are right 14 hours out of the house not bad from benny hill

Good night mate.....but Ah thanks for the sweets for the kids dai....no need for secrets though I wouldn't have minded lol (sorry for bad taste humour)

jest got back from lamping if my maths are right 14 hours out of the house not bad from benny hill

Good night mate.....but Ah thanks for the sweets for the kids dai....no need for secrets though I wouldn't have minded lol (sorry for bad taste humour)

jest like to say roybo is only having a laff cant bileve i gave a wispa gold away in the first plase lol

• Like 1