Charity Fishing Match Cornwall Sunday August 14Th 2016

I'm coming down on the Saturday, so won't be fishing the river Kev, sorry. Be there late on. I wont need any bait, I'll sort it this end (Our local tackle shop used to sponsor us, so only fair to keep using him) I'll bring Sausages and cobs.

• Like 1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Results:   1st New kid 2nd Arch 3rd Newer Kid Craigy Boy Cup for biggest fish - Gerry Wooden Spoon - Haymin   Pics to follow from the professional Sean C A very cidery time was had by all  

Just the 6hr journey back. To go with the 7hr trip there. The fecking M5 is a sh1t motorway. I feel for Jim and Bob, much farther to travel then me. Some effort to drive all the way from Scotland. Top

Looking forward to this I am, good craic, good food and drink, a bit of fishing and a bit of money raised for charity.   See you all there.

Posted Images

Thanks kev , can't do Friday as working, maybe meet up in the evening?

Walshie what are you bringing? I've herd Carmarthen black beef steaks are good!!

Trout.

no need for that trish is lovely ......

• Like 2

Get on down Johnny and stop your fukcing nonsense as has been said there's enough of us to sort shit out ... You are one of the main men and chief auctioneer ... My butcher will probably sort us food as he has every year I've been going so what's to spend money on ... And I'm sure with not working you could do with the break from the house to give your head a rest from all the chaos ... Now no more bollocks see you there ......

• Like 5

I'm still due you a hundred pound Johnny me Jodie and Chloe are going hopefully ? Planning going to Dave and trishas see my grand son buzz for a day or two ? So can pick you up after that ya wee prick ??

• Like 1

I'm still due you a hundred pound Johnny me Jodie and Chloe are going hopefully ? Planning going to Dave and trishas see my grand son buzz for a day or two ? So can pick you up after that ya wee prick

Oh you f***ing are, are you? :laugh: