• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

11 hours ago, stumfelter said:

On their anniversary Paul bought heather a plane, and a ladyshave for her other leg...

That's very good. Norwegian Wood?

Edited by Nicepix
8 hours ago, Nicepix said:

That's very good. Norwegian Wood?

Yew lot think you're funny. But Paul was left ashen faced when his willowy woman boxed him in. He thought he would give her a leg up in the world and  cocked his leg over her under the mistletoe. Soon as his signature was on the oak parchment, she turned very prickly pear. Imagine!

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Yew lot think you're funny. But Paul was left ashen faced when his willowy woman boxed him in. He thought he would give her a leg up in the world and  cocked his leg over her under the mistletoe. Soon as his signature was on the oak parchment, she turned very prickly pear. Imagine!

As if you wood? ?‍♀️ 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
On 08/04/2022 at 16:24, jukel123 said:

It was destined to be. Two legends meeting and falling in love. He should have paid attention to what was written in the song: I once had a girl or to be fair, she once had me! 

• Haha 2

An athiest was seated next to a little girl on a plane and he turned to her and said....
"Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger" The little girl, who had just started to read her book replied to the stranger...
"What would you like to talk about?"
"Oh, I don't know" said the athiest. "How about why there is no God....or no heaven or hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"OK", she said. "those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. 
A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
Yet a deer excretes little pellets, whilst a cow turn out a flat patty but a horse produces clumps.
Why do you suppose that is?" 
The athiest visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence thinks about it and says "hmm, I have no idea."
To which the little girl replies, "do you really feel qualified to discuss God...heaven and hell, or life after death when you don't know shit?"

• Haha 5