First Season

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is my bitch tink only had 7 goes to her she got her nose split in half fist time out , made her careful she is in no way a hard bitch and for many she is a little to careful a good foot away when

2 of mine in their 1st season, 20 month old now, they're not related (10 days between them). Dog on the left & bitch on the right both have had a couple of digs & 1 bolt each, the dog was str

My firs season dog on 14 digs so far lol

Posted Images

Doing ok for me real nice dog

Nice dog lee and in no way having a pop,but that dog looks like it has mud in it's eyes and allways worth taking a bottle of water to wash them out with asap,even a little bit of grit can scratch an eye ball so worth getting it sorted straight away mate :victory:

• Like 2

We use a bottle with a nipple on like the tomato sauce bottles in the old caffes because we dig in sand a lot it's the first thing we do when get the dog out hold the eye open and squirt the eye ball in the corner sand comes out in 1 peice like a worm takes about 5 seconds per eye

• Like 1

some cracking terriers up and coming.my lad will be around 20 months (ish) forest may correct me on this. done a fair bit of ratting with him and working cover to shotgun. and bolted a couple out of tight cover(farm dump). but hasnt connected below as of yet. had a few injuries early season . and a shit end to the season so my fault not his. i'm not over worried as he is still a bit scatty and next season suits me. although i have to admit i'm a bit envious of you lads that have em primed :yes:

post-100217-0-39184300-1455310031_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

2 of mine in their 1st season, 20 month old now, they're not related (10 days between them).

Dog on the left & bitch on the right both have had a couple of digs & 1 bolt each, the dog was straight at it, the bitch took a bit of perseverance to get going but both doing good now, hopefully get 1 or 2 more in for them both before we finish.

post-62980-0-50027100-1455317581_thumb.jpg

• Like 19

Max is looking well I have no doubt that max will work from what you have told me . You never know he might bump into one or two in the next few weeks there hasn't been much to ground this season round my way it's been that mild . Bolted quite a few out of bales an stick piles and thick cover like gorse patches but not much to ground. So I wouldn't like to think I breaking a pup in .

• Like 1