Lithium Battery

this topic has probably been done before but was just looking for some info on these batterys as going to be investing in one soon by the looks of it, how long you get out of a full charge ect ect. would be using with a lightforce 170

cheers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a cordless 150 here from D LLoyd, used it for the 2nd time tonight, for the money it's a great little lamp. Some of the land I run it gets a bit lost, the fields are big, the beam is very tight

i agree with roybo the 150 is better at its limits than the 170.   i have witnessed the 150 cordless lamp handle a bag of 50 rabbits in a night and still be going strong. ive got a 150 with the cord

I've tried the 150 next to a 170 the beam goes as far and at its limits you can see more than a 170. Of course they don't have the throw of a 210 or 240 they are only a fraction of the size,but if t

I've just sold one of my set ups lightforce 170 variable with a deben lithium 22ah battery to my pall and brought the new lightforce enforcer 170 variable with the battery which makes it cordless so I'll give that a go in the week and I've still got the 240 blitz variable and a deben 14ah lithium as back up

if you put a LED lamp on the lithium battery it will last longer as the use less power, I use a 9ah £65 and with a LED lamp and I reckon that will do 7-8 hours min, which is a full nights lamping in my book. As the guy said those all in ones are great but for a full nights lamping go for a lithium.

this topic has probably been done before but was just looking for some info on these batterys as going to be investing in one soon by the looks of it, how long you get out of a full charge ect ect. would be using with a lightforce 170

cheers

I get about 3 nights lamping on a single charge using the lightforce 170 with 22amp/h li ion best money I ever spent very lightweight.

Highley recommended

Those LED are ok, but find them lacking IMO and don't like the spot so tight.

If I was going local and wanted a lamp to grab to have odd run, then I'd buy one, but I never lamp local.

Same opinion as me then with the LED they don't seem right to me. I will stick with old faithful the lightforce 170/240

If I was going local and wanted a lamp to grab to have odd run, then I'd buy one, but I never lamp local.

Same opinion as me then with the LED they don't seem right to me. I will stick with old faithful the lightforce 170/240
i got the 170 HID,

I was out with a mate with a 150, but his white light was dim to mine, found difficult to spot. Maybe that's the trouble people are mentioning when comparing to a halogen for spotting

I had a 150 an found the spot was ok just after I used it a few times I felt that the light was getting dull obviously u get so many hours run time with led but didn't expect it to get full that quick handy for small paddocks an if wanted just hour or so out but not for me ended up getting 240 blitz best lamp I had just like carrying a bin lid lol

i got the 170 HID,

I was out with a mate with a 150, but his white light was dim to mine, found difficult to spot. Maybe that's the trouble people are mentioning when comparing to a halogen for spotting

The LED doesnt seem to have the distance of xenon and like you say is difficult to spot