What Makes A Man .....

Maybe he's bored FD of the way some of his suposed pals question his man hood or his heart for the game,why not go ask him instead of moaning on the net about it.I may sound a bit strong but i've a suposed pal who's gone all bitchy on me because i can't no longer be arsed with his bullshit or his crap ways with dogs and he is also being a fanny on line about it rather than knocking on my door (or even answering his phone to me) and finding out why.Are you two related?..

If I kept plummets I'd expect a moan but these are the real deal fella lol.[/quot]you really do think only you have the holy grail,there are plenty of good terriers of all colours not just black, I do not understand your arrogance or lack of compassion for your fellow man,I have bled,cried and gone through tough times with my mates and when times are hard we know we can count on each other,we only hunt fox not crocodiles by the way and I have seen pet dogs go to ground and give a good account of themselves, its nice to run a line but its not every bodies cup of tea,when you die do you think the lads that get your stuff will be as driven as you, the simple answer is no,there have been many good lines that have drifted into oblivion after the passing of lads like yourself,get real,Lucky

Edited by Plucky1
  • Like 3

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't joking when I said it was a disease. I've only ever had 2 proper holidays in my life because I'd rather be at home minding my dogs. They played a big part in my marriage break up. Nearly eve

I used to think along the same lines as yourself Foxdropper,.....I've spent,.. 'my life with lurchers",.and previously had no time,.. for what might best be termed , 'part timers, wasters and five min

I have seen many lads come and go in the serious digging game,some have been weekenders and some have never worked in a job, just lived for terriers, no lurchers, but I still maintain a friendship bui

Posted Images

?...........terriers that can be dug to ,yes I do mate and for some reason you have decided to get on my case .You have Pmd me telling me lads I know arnt right but won't name names .You are welcome to carry on as I'm not shy of confrontation .

• Like 1

I had lurchers for over 20 years out 3 or 4 times a week lamping or mooching with a ferret in me pocket and had to give that up to foster young kids as I've only ever kept my dogs in house and the started bowling little ones over I had no dogs for around 3 months and it really affected me mentally I just had to work dogs so I turned to the little lads and love it more so than I did the lurchers

• Like 3

Maybe he's bored FD of the way some of his suposed pals question his man hood or his heart for the game,why not go ask him instead of moaning on the net about it.I may sound a bit strong but i've a suposed pal who's gone all bitchy on me because i can't no longer be arsed with his bullshit or his crap ways with dogs and he is also being a fanny on line about it rather than knocking on my door (or even answering his phone to me) and finding out why.Are you two related?..

If I kept plummets I'd expect a moan but these are the real deal fella lol.

It ain't about the type or breed of dog it's about you and your contempt for a suposed mate,you do just sound like the fella i know and jelousy is a horrid monster :bad: .It's also a girls playground thing and just because he wants to do something different you behave like he's cheated on you,fecking grow up man.. :laugh:

• Like 6

it will come to you it will come to me , 30 years ago i once walked 15 miles to a lamb killing meet, walked for 8 hours following hounds and then had a 1 hour dig walked 10 miles back to the van got dropped off and walked 7 miles home , 20 years ago i worked the dogs 6 days a week some times multiple in a day , had two digging breeding partners jack in that time, and now i still like to work a terrier but soon i'll have to think about the dog they wont be wanting me letting them down, went out with hounds yesterday i used to do a bit with 30 years ago, a lot of young terriermen about with the hunts and some from a northern pack who are down for a joint meet today, its a young mans game ... lets hope some of them can keep the blood going :)

• Like 9

If I kept plummets I'd expect a moan but these are the real deal fella lol.[/quot]you really do think only you have the holy grail,there are plenty of good terriers of all colours not just black, I do not understand your arrogance or lack of compassion for your fellow man,I have bled,cried and gone through tough times with my mates and when times are hard we know we can count on each other,we only hunt fox not crocodiles by the way and I have seen pet dogs go to ground and give a good account of themselves, its nice to run a line but its not every bodies cup of tea,when you die do you think the lads that get your stuff will be as driven as you, the simple answer is no,there have been many good lines that have drifted into oblivion after the passing of lads like yourself,get real,Lucky

I have a feeling you have a soft spot for losers ,a poor trait in a man ,either that or you think you know me .There are plenty of dogs digging you are right but there are also plenty who say they dig as well but have such substandard shit as to be another species .You carry on Pembroke and in the meantime I'll do my very best to place you .Hopefully you are whiter than white lol.

It ain't about the type or breed of dog it's about you and your contempt for a suposed mate,you do just sound like the fella i know and jelousy is a horrid monster :bad: .It's also a girls playground thing and just because he wants to do something different you behave like he's cheated on you,fecking grow up man.. :laugh:

My contempt is far deeper than that mate but then you know it .Jealousy is a losers problem pal .I see you are the type to jump on a lad when hges a bit low another poor quality .Same as your plummets ,on brave when others join in .Makes me spit .

• Like 3

My contempt is far deeper than that mate but then you know it .Jealousy is a losers problem pal .I see you are the type to jump on a lad when hes a bit low another poor quality .Same as your plummets ,only brave when others join in .Makes me spit .

• Like 1

FD,I am not getting on your case,it is a forum of opinions driven by our own personal experiences, I just do not understand how after many years of trust and friendship enough to share your terriers and dream of running the best black dogs around that you can fall out so easily, we all feel let down when somebody you thought was on the same wavelength and he is not,you obviously have been let down before to have taken it so badly,it is your dream and not as important to others mate,that's real life.

I do not wish to be drawn into an argument so that you can vent your frustration on me but it was you who pm,d me and the contents of any pm are sacrosanct in my book just like your word or honour,you cannot expect to pick and choose as and when your word is meant or honoured,I wish you luck in the rehoming of your terriers but even the lads that they have gone to may not like the pressure you put on them by your stringent conditions,setbacks get us all when we least expect it but its how we overcome them that makes us better men,good luck, Plucky

• Like 1

Now then fh,was there no way you could of bought the terriers or were you not given that opportunity from your digging pal ??, or given you a pick of the bunch so to speak. It's a sad going on I think

Two were mine mate and they are safe .I was in no state to want anything from him tbh .

My contempt is far deeper than that mate but then you know it .Jealousy is a losers problem pal .I see you are the type to jump on a lad when hges a bit low another poor quality .Same as your plummets ,on brave when others join in .Makes me spit .

Brave when others join in??,it was me who first commented on your jealous girl like whinging :thumbs: and why should he carry on with the terriers,because you says so? :laugh: ..Get a grip FD and relax ffs man.. :victory:

No chance mate .I've rehomed 2 bitches already and 4 more dogs going today .Will be end of our friendship as I can't see beyond it myself .Gutted .

why would it be the end of your friendship fd??? Sounds to me your only upset cause your mate closed his dog pound
  • Like 1

Fd, whats the threats all about ? I'll do my best to place you routine, hope I'm whiter than white LOL's, get a grip man you are not the terrier police FFS just an ordinary poster like me or anyone else unless I've missed something, at my age I've done all I want to do and I am content in my walks each day with nothing to prove to anyone, I only have a few terriers left and through ill health my days on the mountain,hill or even flat land will catch me up in the next few years unless I buy a quad, I am not a known lad really, keeping my company close and tight knit, having read some of your past posts it appears you cannot stand any criticism or banter without throwing your toys out the pram and spoiling other peoples time on here, life can change for any of us in a flash and growing old bitter and twisted threatening decent folk is not for me so get on with your nasty bad boy routine, it appears life has taught you no lessons yet, is it that I have no idea who you are?? you can pm me your name if you like or anyone else can so I know who you are, are you famous ? or is that your goal ? genuine question and not a dig (pun), lighten up and try enjoying what time you have left, seen loads of lads that take things too serious drop dead early, Plucky

• Like 3

Brave when others join in??,it was me who first commented on your jealous girl like whinging :thumbs: and why should he carry on with the terriers,because you says so? :laugh: ..Get a grip FD and relax ffs man.. :victory:

I could understand your reasons for chipping in if I thought you knew what the f**k is going on here .Jealousy doesn't come into it but then again your whole world is built around that in the plummet ranks so why would you know any different .