Action Man Is 50 !

Is there any self-respecting young lad who didn't have at least one ?

Is there any lad who didn't make him a parachute and chuck him out of a window ? Proper toys...........

Happy 50th birthday Action Man - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-35411078

Fcuking hell BB, starting a thread that's not about immigration. You taking the weekend off? ?
  • Like 1

To right scissors, carrier bag,and cotton,parachute was sorted.and don't forget the cotton rope slide down the stairs lol.

His eye switch on his neck was class.

Eagle eye action man.
Lol I remember going like feck on the black switch and trying to copy his eyes make you bloody dizzy.

What fun pmsl

• Like 1

Is there any self-respecting young lad who didn't have at least one ?

Is there any lad who didn't make him a parachute and chuck him out of a window ? Proper toys...........

Happy 50th birthday Action Man - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-35411078

Fcuking hell BB, starting a thread that's not about immigration. You taking the weekend off?

Saving my energy for lamping later on, mate !

• Like 1

Had the tank, the heli, all good until I swapped my catty for a BSA Meteor, he couldn't live with that. :laugh:

Lol bet he enjoyed you for that.

He want's to think his self lucky I grew up before I got my shotgun licence. :laugh:

• Like 2

You got no sisters Stealthy? All my sisters dolls had their heads shot off with my old mans HW35e when we were left in the house unsupervised! :laugh: Well I say unsupervised, I was supposed to be old enough to know better, apparently! :tongue2:

I didn't have to make a parachute as I had the "Red Devils" outfit for mine. Plastic crash helmet, red overalls and a parachute - which probably would have worked if our house was 10 storeys taller. :D

My old mam always embarrass me at family get togethers when she tell the story of how she caught me just about to jump of the outhouse roof wearing my action man parachute.....doh! :laugh:

• Like 3