Noisy Neighbours.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You think that's bad. My neighbour was banging on the wall and screaming at 3 am this morning.   It's just as well I was up already practicing on my drum kit.

Try living here mate they fuuck like banshees and don't care who hears I can hear the lass three floors up in my building and the tart who lives above my mrs Jesus the whole building knows she likes

Get crusty to shit in her porch

Just chap the door mate and let her know how you feel that it's keeping U up when u need to be sleeping, if she don't listen then just punch the cow square in the face. Always works with me when the wife giving me shit

• Like 1

Cheers for the replys i started my music at 4.45 this morning alarm clock job lot and woke up to her gate the whole way over my drive. Shes laid under every lad in barnsley and now shes moved onto the local kebab shop owners so if anyone fancies a bash im up for a nights lamping and il intorduce you to her ;) on a serious note the maggots is a good idea never heard of that been done.

I might know her then am in Barnsley hahaha what's she look like ?

Just tell her that " your mumma like her & she likes every one" !! Years ago had a prob neighbour so i bought a cheap Cooker Hood & screwed it loosely but securely to the party wall & wired it up to a timer on full speed it Rattled like f**k while i was out Two days later all noise stopped!! Hope you get it sorted bud ?

• Like 1

Cheers for the replys i started my music at 4.45 this morning alarm clock job lot and woke up to her gate the whole way over my drive. Shes laid under every lad in barnsley and now shes moved onto the local kebab shop owners so if anyone fancies a bash im up for a nights lamping and il intorduce you to her ;) on a serious note the maggots is a good idea never heard of that been done.

to be honest she looks a respectable normal lass but when i moved in she said to me your going to hate it here all the neighbours c**ts. Her words not mine. And slagged all the estate off. Few months down the line shes fallen out with me and all the estate loves me. Think that noise diary thing is my only option but its not as if its a quick fix. !

to be honest she looks a respectable normal lass but when i moved in she said to me your going to hate it here all the neighbours c**ts. Her words not mine. And slagged all the estate off. Few months down the line shes fallen out with me and all the estate loves me. Think that noise diary thing is my only option but its not as if its a quick fix. !

Where in Barnsley r you mate strange all estate get along lol