• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beleave it all not but a good wank helps..

no but ive sprayed hers, hell to pay when she wakes up

Usually the thing that keeps me awake is the shite I need to deal with the next day at work   When I find I really can't sleep I get up get a pen and paper and write down everything I'm thinking no

I did crazy shifts for fifteen years and blame them but now I'm on four off four twelve hour days four off four twelve hour nights and I sleep better but still no great and one guy that left said it took him five years to get black into a proper sleeping pattern

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to all readers,

Very sorry to the guys who suffer with insomnia. I myself have suffered also with the same sleeping issues. I have been up for 2 days at a time and still wide awake. It didn't help as I was also diagnosed with clinical depression, plus post traumatic stress chucked in for good measures.Many years ago something changed my world for ever and I was there staring death in the face. Then they put myself into an induced coma. I survived by a miracle and thank (God) for the chance to get another throw at the dice. I am on (Zolpidem) , very addictive. I was also on (0y-norm concentrate one of the most powerful drugs on the market for pain. The trouble with such drugs are that they are too good at times. That what brings the addiction. Also it is so mind bending, the confidence it gives. I had to get off it, "It takes " away your soul! The only stronger pain killer, I Think it is 100 times stronger than Morphine are the Fentanyl patches. I hate the metallic taste of Zopiclone so I stick to the Zolpidem. However, some doctors are very stingy with such tablets, but if you get a good doctor they may give you a short dose. I slipped through the net, as I have been on them for approx 9 years now. In the earlier days I NEVER WOULD GO NEAR ANY MEDS, BEING SUPER FIT.Then life came crashing down on myself. I could talk all night about my mistakes I have made. But the other side of the coin has been something of a sucess.

I reckon it's all due to a lack of balance in routine.

If I get in a routine where I push myself mentally and physically every day,or almost everyday then sleeps no problem,if I sit around the house for a couple of days everything goes to shit,especially sleep.

• Like 1

Usually the thing that keeps me awake is the shite I need to deal with the next day at work

When I find I really can't sleep I get up get a pen and paper and write down everything I'm thinking no matter how small and go back to bed and usually sleep fine, it's a bit like downloading your mind..

• Like 2