Elvis Presley

yes he was a good singer and sadly missed bye his billions of fans till this day

Then they need to give their heads a shake as the only good nonce is a fecking dead one :yes: and on those grounds who gives a shit if he could sing or not..
That's a pile of shit
  • Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best voise ,,,,got to be nat King Cole ....   Female,,,be hard pressed to find a better voise than, Whitney Huston

Am a big fan of mr cash myself.. Love most his music..many a classics. Hurt.a boy named Sue list is endless

Read plenty about Elvis.......I think I'll make my own mind up if he was a peado though.   You know all pitbulls will rip a child's face off eh.....I read it somewhere...??

Look it up lab and then tell me i'm bullshitting ;) ,like i say he was f***ing a child and if that sits well with you and the other nonce fans then :bad::bad: ..

Read plenty about Elvis.......I think I'll make my own mind up if he was a peado though.

You know all pitbulls will rip a child's face off eh.....I read it somewhere...??

• Like 2

Rea loads about Elvis but with all his bodyguards etc. somebody would have sold out to the papers or is it like here wait till there dead so they cant defend there selves and there's a pay-out ?

I like a few don't necessary like whole albums but a couple of tracks so when Im working in the garage it depends on the sounds coming out if the family enter the wife wont if KDLangs on she says it suicidal music

Look it up lab and then tell me i'm bullshitting ;) ,like i say he was f***ing a child and if that sits well with you and the other nonce fans then :bad::bad: ..

Read plenty about Elvis.......I think I'll make my own mind up if he was a peado though.

You know all pitbulls will rip a child's face off eh.....I read it somewhere...

Making your mind up shouldnt even come into it if there wasnt proof then he wasnt full stop......i dont know too much about Elvis but accusations like that based on hearsay dont sit right with me somehow.......anyway Johnny Cash for me all day long.

• Like 1

During their time with the Travelling Wilburys, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Jeff Lynn and George Harrison all sat round as Dylan informed Roy Orbision that following the death of Elvis, Roy was the best singer on the planet.

The big 'O' a modest man, was left speachless as all the Wilburys agreed...

Now thats some endorsment..!!!

Bullshit pal, I could find a paedophile post about anyone famous on the net if I wanted to look at scum sites, as I said they didn't have sex until she was 22 and that's Priscillas own biography. I think she would know don't you?

I read in the Sunday Sport he was alive and living in the moon, must be true...

• Like 1

During their time with the Travelling Wilburys, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Jeff Lynn and George Harrison all sat round as Dylan informed Roy Orbision that following the death of Elvis, Roy was the best singer on the planet.

I think if memory serves me right Elvis himself when asked said the Roy Orbison was the best singer he had heard.

• Like 1

Speachless and blind, the poor f****r, i hope his hearing wasn't affected!!! :tongue2:

Yokel

Haha, he wasn't blind mate, he just had a real bad turn in his eye and started wearing shades to hide it. He wss the first to wear em constantly an started the rockstar n shades trend for everyone else!