Deep Digs! Fact Or Fiction?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have dug past 6 m on the bell man a few times,nasty spots we would love them aĺl to be 2 footers,lol,a good dog knows no limits/depth imo.couldn't give two fucks for the non believers,not that it n

Deepest We have been 5.2M on the Bellman . Dug beside farmers house he came out with a light bulb and extension lead there were a few large boulders in the dig . He came round with s

4.7 on the box through two layers of stone and shale then sand all the way.Experience teaches a man to start these digs at a reasonable size instead of having to chop a section down part way through.W

Posted Images

That fellas account in the first pics was not me, friend of a friend, that brindle bull bitch is the dam to the black bitch ive hear at the minute, actually, shes with a mate, whos working her hard, the brindle bitch is the aunt to my three quarter greybull in my avatar, my other mate on here, has the sire to the 3/4 grey bull, which i also bred eight year ago, feck this is hurting my head, lol

young man

Today, 12:03 AM

When digging deeper than say 5 foot. Is the hole better circle or square?

Mole265 wrote

Never dug a circular hole for terriers in my life and never will. Circular holes are for ferreting only as most don't go deep.

• Like 1

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w453/s28lty/dig/IMG_0744.jpg

We were a good few feet of breakthrough here yet.

Hats off,that a serious dig.

It was hard going liam, pretty soft ground, that made it dangerous, it fell in on us from the top, but we wereran, were about four to five feet off in that picture, wouldnt change it tho, good experience.an all the lads stayed to the bitter end.

• Like 1

It was hard going liam, pretty soft ground, that made it dangerous, it fell in on us from the top, but we wereran, were about four to five feet off in that picture, wouldnt change it tho, good experience.an all the lads stayed to the bitter end.

that's it if you have the right men there you will get the job done;) good on you and the lads francie seeing it through .atb dc

that's it if you have the right men there you will get the job done;) good on you and the lads francie seeing it through .atb dc

Cheers dc atb

Deepest we had was on a gravel pit near the Arbouretum. Got my mate by the ankles LOL and he really going at it. Funny side of it was the ferret appearing about another 6 ft down. Sodding thing had got into a bit of bother and the collar got ripped off. Fair play though my mate never gave up till we had it back. Top man.

Deepest We have been 5.2M on the Bellman . Dug beside farmers house he came out with a light bulb and extension lead there were a few large boulders in the dig . He came round with slings and the tractor to help us . Dug down to find that a hound had dug himself in and the terrier was in behind . the hound >lifted the hound but also took the terrier it was late and we did not want to push our luck with the farmer or having to dig another hole that size

post-3578-0-05267900-1452701965.jpg

post-3578-0-60277700-1452702000.jpg

post-3578-0-64444700-1452702017.jpg

post-3578-0-73272900-1452702037_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Deepest We have been 5.2M on the Bellman . Dug beside farmers house he came out with a light bulb and extension lead there were a few large boulders in the dig . He came round with slings and the tractor to help us . Dug down to find that a hound had dug himself in and the terrier was in behind . the hound >lifted the hound but also took the terrier it was late and we did not want to push our luck with the farmer or having to dig another hole that size

fair play to you lads