In Or Out Fellas

At a party all fairly civilised, i never drink more than the odd beer, but had a good drop last night, back to bed earlier with a bucket, aint done that for a very very long time, think it was a dodgy langustine. LOL

Was good craic. im still a bit wobbly though.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep caught it off some bird with big tits in Dublin ........

Probably pop next door(The Pub).Be home by 12am though.Can't stand people wanting to shake your hand and kiss you when they don't even bother talking to you the rest of the year.

My missus was in bed for 10 so saw the new year in sat on the couch ...managed to wish all the kids a happy new year and then turned the tv off and sat in silence and raised a glass and shed a tear to

OH GOD!

Wales I did the same but pulled an all nighter and have no idea how I ended up with a johny hanging out my arse and how i got home, why my wallet is full of heroin, why the kitchen looks like Satan took a shit in there or why there was an empty bottle of rhohipnol in bed with me :laugh:

Busy night mate lol

Re-reading this I am crying with laughter and the chaps in the bar are looking at me like what the fuuck :laugh: tickled me pink lol Edited by mushroom

OH GOD!

Wales I did the same but pulled an all nighter and have no idea how I ended up with a johny hanging out my arse and how i got home, why my wallet is full of heroin, why the kitchen looks like Satan took a shit in there or why there was an empty bottle of rhohipnol in bed with me :laugh:

Busy night mate lol
Re-reading this I am crying with laughter and the chaps in the bar are looking at me like what the fuuck :laugh: tickled me pink lol

Lol made myself chuckle a few times too happy new year mate even if u are a cum bum

• Like 2

OH GOD!

Busy night mate lol
Re-reading this I am crying with laughter and the chaps in the bar are looking at me like what the fuuck :laugh: tickled me pink lol

Lol made myself chuckle a few times too happy new year mate even if u are a cum bum

:laugh:

Happy New Year mate to you and yours ;)

My missus was in bed for 10 so saw the new year in sat on the couch ...managed to wish all the kids a happy new year and then turned the tv off and sat in silence and raised a glass and shed a tear to all my fallen mates that gave their lives for this country .......

• Like 14

Fireworks!! I was up at 6 for work this morning but thanks to those wankers with fireworks going off til the early hours I'll be hitting the sack early doors tonight. I think they must have small dicks those people if fireworks still do it for them?

• Like 2

I dont drink as a rule so dont usually do much new years eve but will probably be our last where we are so had a house full last night....renewed a few old friendships and buried the hatchet with a few folk which is always nice and a great time was had by all......topped off with a few hours with the grandson by my side today bodes well for a peaceful if somewhat busy year ahead.......all the best for the new year folks :thumbs:

• Like 6

I dont drink as a rule so dont usually do much new years eve but will probably be our last where we are so had a house full last night....renewed a few old friendships and buried the hatchet with a few folk which is always nice and a great time was had by all......topped off with a few hours with the grandson by my side today bodes well for a peaceful if somewhat busy year ahead.......all the best for the new year folks :thumbs:

Sounds like the perfect new year eve night. All the best cheers.

• Like 1