How Many Dogs

Seen a few pics off people's dogs on the site and few people seem to have a few dogs around them. I always try to work one dog for as hard as I can. Jane they done I bring a pup on.

My question is can ya get the best out off them [BANNED TEXT] ya have a few on board

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to be able to put all your time and effort into one dog, but injury can wipe your season out!

If you've got enough work for more than one dog then it can be justified, I'm out every other night and run one dog.id rather have 1 good dog than a few 'okay' dogs

everyone on here seems to go out 3/4 times a week lucky them ...truth is you go out that much you will need more than one dog

I've always had 2 , but this season I have one who is more or less retired and a pup.. I'll stick to the one dog for next season then hopefully bring in another pup then I've got 2 running again

Having one dog and it getting a injury like a split pad could be out for up to a month and then getting it fit again maybe even longer as I've found out in the past so now I've got two running dogs which is a god send as I've found out the past month as one as been in the kennel for three weeks with a injury

All''s a two dog man, then just of late just the one and tbh love it find 2/3 good runs few times aweek bit on the lamp, feeding is that easy now it's out of the shop tins of salmon tuna packets of fatty beef bit of veg, This point in life ones more than enough

everyone on here seems to go out 3/4 times a week lucky them ...truth is you go out that much you will need more than one dog

Three or four is better imo,no use running a dog stale or going back from injury too early even minor ones.

Like I said I gave two dogs and travel up and down the country to put stuff in front of my dogs one is a rabbiting dog the other is a young dog that is doing well on all sorts and personally I think they see enough and are out enough and I belive that I am getting the best out of both of them