Bull Russell Dog

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dog will be given every chance and well looked after, have already discussed the outcome if he doesn't turn out and I will keep my word, have much respect for genuine people which we all know ther

The secret IMO is knowing who gets your dog. Free and they might be for sale the next day. A reasonable price they'll be snapped up but if they don't make the grade the new owner will often look for

Made up just heard tha the Russell dog tha I gifted to thrush has started to work hope he,s clicked for him and he don't look back now he,s of the mark And thanks for letting me know how he,s doing???

Thanks to thrush for doing the 6 hour round trip to pick the dog up this morning hope he comes good for you mate and have many years of graft with him, atb d,s

No problem at all, thanks for the belting pup, he's settled in tidy and am looking forward to getting him out!
  • Like 7

da slayer

Today, 09:39 AM

Thanks to thrush for doing the 6 hour round trip to pick the dog up this morning hope he comes good for you mate and have many years of graft with him, atb d,s

Well done mate for gifting the pup to thrush looks like it was a good choice of owner for the man to travel 6 hours round trip at a cost of more than a few sheckles in diesel or petrol alone that in my eyes shows commitment in its self hopefully the pup turns out a good yin atb.

• Like 2

Would of had him mate haven't been on in a wile an u no he would get a good home with plenty of graft with me. Fair play to u tho mate no many genuine lads left out there who want to do good for others an get dogs good homes with plenty of graft there mainly just after money these days. Good luck thrush hope dog works out for u an u met a good genuine lad to keep in contact with

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

any news on the dog?

ye he,s just putting abit of time in to the dog then prob start showing him some work soon, as I said the dog needed time putting in with him cos I done nothink with him, but he,s bred right so hopefully the dog does good for the fella ,
  • Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Made up just heard tha the Russell dog tha I gifted to thrush has started to work hope he,s clicked for him and he don't look back now he,s of the mark And thanks for letting me know how he,s doing?????

Edited by da slayer
  • Like 11