Bull Russell Dog

Got a bull Russell dog here 14 inch nice strong dog if any one want to bring it on free to good home it's only had rats ,only getting rid cos got 3 working dogs on and got pups coming any time this week out of my own dogs and need the room in the kennels ,dog just needs some one to one an lead work cos it abit shy on lead ,its 14 months old still a pup but ready to start soon if time gets put in with him ,would like to stay in touch with who ever takes the dog to see how he gets on, if any one interested pm me and can send pics by phone,,, ?? the dog is in Liverpool

Edited by da slayer
  • Like 10

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dog will be given every chance and well looked after, have already discussed the outcome if he doesn't turn out and I will keep my word, have much respect for genuine people which we all know ther

The secret IMO is knowing who gets your dog. Free and they might be for sale the next day. A reasonable price they'll be snapped up but if they don't make the grade the new owner will often look for

Made up just heard tha the Russell dog tha I gifted to thrush has started to work hope he,s clicked for him and he don't look back now he,s of the mark And thanks for letting me know how he,s doing???

The secret IMO is knowing who gets your dog.

Free and they might be for sale the next day. A reasonable price they'll be snapped up but if they don't make the grade the new owner will often look for his money back = another dog on the merry-go-round.

£1000 and you'll attract the man who makes his money very easily and they are very rarely dog men. They're usually messers.

A fine pup like that IF IT WAS MINE, I'd take my time and get it a good home and make a condition that if it didn't work out it HAD to come back to me and then do what should be done, which is ,let's face, something the RSPCA etc do thousands of times a year.

It's a smart one and 20 years ago if you mentioned "Bull Russell" there would be lads going weak at the knees. Get the right one and they're as good as any.

JMHO.

• Like 12

Put a price on him pal only end up with a dead head if not they make good dogs that are steady but have build to go forward or no brains and are in sick bay for weeks if not careful he won't last the rest of the season atb with him mate

I give £200 for him. but just want the dog to get a good working home so thats worth more to me if the dog get tha so free to good working home, :thumbs:

• Like 3

All-terrain

Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Think? the dog might of gone to a lad off here called thrush ,

I hope you haven't made a rash decision atb AT

Good yin AT. Hope the dog has gone to a good home and makes the grade. Atb.

• Like 1

Think? the dog might of gone to a lad off here called thrush ,

I hope you haven't made a rash decision atb AT
he sounds a genuine fella, told him dog must come bk if doesn't make the grade an will get pts but hopefully the dog makes the grade he,s bred right so that's a start ,and he gonna keep in touch ,and hopefully see the dog work one day, Edited by da slayer
  • Like 3

The dog will be given every chance and well looked after, have already discussed the outcome if he doesn't turn out and I will keep my word, have much respect for genuine people which we all know there are few especially in this game!

Hopefully be here for many years to come.

• Like 16