Gazza In Race Row

Ramblings of a drunkard and smackhead Gagoine LOL who pays attention really?

give me drunk and a smackhead over a paki anyday lol

another drunkard no doubt maybe even a bag head :thumbs:
Both I'd imagine. Probably his mothers side.

you f***ing c**t lol

Fpmsl here...???

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I for one don't care about his joke , for that's all it was , I do care the man looks to have straightened himself up , good on him & I hope he stays that way ..

So his black friend Ian Wright is not offended....the black security guard is not offended .....but white people he doesnt know are offended !!......i mean is it actually possible to be offended on so

Whether you find his comment funny or not, when you strip it down, all he has done is point out that the fella is black - no abuse, no derogatory comments, he didn't even swear !   So, apparently, i

Gascoigne is guilty only of being a bit naive and not sticking to his script. You crack jokes like that amongst people who know what you're about then fine.., but in a room full of strangers, some sly attention seeking fcuker is going to dig you up for it.

The victim mentality and the constant search for stuff to feel offended by is fast becoming embedded in the British way of life. I mean just look at the amount of threads and posts in this section of the forum by people whining about how they're being hard done by ?

• Like 1

In his Newcastle days when staying in a posh hotel Gazza booked his team mate Tony Cunningham Sunbed sessions . . Tony by the way is as black as 3 o'clock in the morning . . It went down a storm as everyone found it for what it was a harmless bit of fun , sadly today the only joke is the country . . Gazza hasn't got a racist bone in his body .

• Like 3